Match Thread Sheffield United v. Crystal Palace - 8th May 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
CRY
CRY
CRY
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1620471772429.png v. 1620471779982.png
EPL Week 35 - Saturday 8th May 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-crystal-palace.543/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
Video Assistant Referee: Robert Jones
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Matthew Wilkes

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 12.02.23.png

WTF was that from Egan... even U11 defenders would hit the ball better than that lmao

After that Norwood free kick it's hard not to draw a comparison with Barry Bannan who I've just watched show how to deliver dead balls.
Also we had 3 men up for it!
Barry Bannan is wasted in that side. I’d swap Fleck, Norwood and Burke for him in a heartbeat.

I've said it before ,even though we have the lowest paid players in the Premiership,they are still way overpaid.

JFC just foul Eze immediately when he has the ball, this isn't difficult

Back up to 11 players now, can we score?

Embarrassing McGoldrick, we are so poor its untrue

Go on kid show Burke how its done

Eze just ran past Norwood,kept turning around and did it again and again,pure comedy.

Amazes me that people blame prince for questioning wilder's picks as he wanted to go foreign route for players we needed now and he decides to blow it on a load of shite. If we manage to get 35m for berge and someone else goes for 20 odd i'd be happy with that so the new manager can get some decent players in

Was Heckingbottom born with his arms crossed or something? Are they spot welded to his chest? He’s about as inspiring as a dried up dog turd in the sun. Tindalls at it now, the international arms crossed Championship. Fuck off out of our club you fucking frauds, and Wilder can go forth and multiply too, the bottles less coward, “I can’t do this anymore” he mouthed at Palace, neither can I Chris, neither can I.

Back
Top Bottom