Match Thread Leeds United v. Sheffield United 3rd April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617391128307.png v. 1617391136443.png
EPL Week 30 - Saturday 3rd April 2021 - Elland Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/leeds-united-vs-sheffield-united.538/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Marc Perry

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 20.21.28.png

I feel sorry for the cleaners at Elland road. That commentary box must almost be ankle deep by now.
There are several things repeated over and over by pundits, commentators and the media. Leeds are exciting, Newcastle fans are amazing, football played the West Ham way. It will never stop even when there's evidence to the contrary.

Remember (until this season) under Wilder, where every player always looked like they knew what they were doing. Both individually and as a team?
Not one of them look like they have a clue. Norwood and Lunny are especially fucking shocking

Ramsdale absolutely outstanding...jes one of the few that gives a damn. Hope they isn't a knee injury as he landed very awkwardly

Got to be Lundstram last game ffs. I even wonder if we’d be better if he got a 2nd yellow. Cant believe saying that

Fleck and Lundstrum in last 10 minutes have not even been pub standard.

Constant giving ball away without looking under no pressure!

There was a moment in the first half where Lundstram got the ball and was actually in the area. He looked up and it was as if he suddenly realised where he was. Quickest I've seen him move all game as he ran back toward the halfway line with the ball.

There are several things repeated over and over by pundits, commentators and the media. Leeds are exciting, Newcastle fans are amazing, football played the West Ham way. It will never stop even when there's evidence to the contrary.

I won’t be popular for this, but I do admire the way Leeds play. So much energy, positive attitude, and they all play for each other.

At least Bamford won't score against us. Silver Linings and all that

This will be a laugh. Fuck me. Can’t believe I likened Burke to Adama Traore earlier in the season... 😂😂😂. Can we just play our record signing in Brewster and give him a chance.

That pass from Lundstrum to McGoldrick. First time he passed it forward all game.

And they are so much fitter than us, Is this why we got rid of our fitness coach?

Back
Top Bottom