Match Thread Leeds United v. Sheffield United 3rd April 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LEEDS
LEEDS
LEEDS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1617391128307.png v. 1617391136443.png
EPL Week 30 - Saturday 3rd April 2021 - Elland Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/leeds-united-vs-sheffield-united.538/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend
Video Assistant Referee: Jarred Gillett
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Marc Perry

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 20.21.28.png

Dirty Leeds living up to their name.

Clearing the ball using their hands. Hoping the ref doesn't notice it's over the line.

Fairly shocking display so far. We look a league below Leeds even though they've been fairly crap. They're quicker, stronger, much better quality and much better organised. Quite funny that we're level though.

They need a right rollicking at half time. Throw the entire dinner set at them. We look half asleep.

Be a totally different changing room that now. Come back out and give it a right go

We should be wearing black masks!
After that pile of shit performance we are level at half time!!
Bin off the dire Lundstram and the garbage Norwood for the second half and we might just have a chance of getting a result.
Football, eh?
UTB

Almost wish Ayling hand balled it on the line, got sent off and we smash in the subsequent pen.

Happy for Osborn though.

Fucking Shearer might as well have said ‘Sheff Utd are cheating cunts and should let Leeds win’
Bald, Geordie, non - FA Cup winning, dirty, mardy cunt.

Watch lundsturm in the box during our goal vs Osborn. One its busting a gut creating a space for himself, the other is AMBLING about on his heels watching Mcburnie shoot. Literally looks like he could have been the referee

We should be wearing black masks!
After that pile of shit performance we are level at half time!!
Bin off the dire Lundstram and the garbage Norwood for the second half and we might just have a chance of getting a result.
Football, eh?
UTB
Hardly noticed Norwood playing that half.

Leeds are bang average, just fitter and quicker and our self belief has totally gone. In our pomp last season we'd have walked all over this Leeds team.

Leeds are bang average, just fitter and quicker and our self belief has totally gone. In our pomp last season we'd have walked all over this Leeds team.
This exactly. They are all quick, close down and break together. They are an effective team but in terms of being a great ‘footballing’ side, they are average.
I hope next season teams work out how to play them and they get smashed every week.

Fucking Shearer might as well have said ‘Sheff Utd are cheating cunts and should let Leeds win’
Bald, Geordie, non - FA Cup winning, dirty, mardy cunt.
His punditry really fucks me off (for any match not just this one) because when I was younger he was one of my favourite footballers.

I suppose I'll have to somewhat eat my words on this thread but I still think my points stand - we've got an equaliser and that's lovely but if we don't capitalise on the confidence I'm hoping they've got from this then Leeds will make this a very difficult second half.

This exactly. They are all quick, close down and break together. They are an effective team but in terms of being a great ‘footballing’ side, they are average.
I hope next season teams work out how to play them and they get smashed every week.
They are entertaining to watch though, something you cannot say about us. We are boring as fuck.

Reactions: 10p

Back
Top Bottom