Match Thread Sheffield United v. Southampton - Saturday 6th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SOUT
SOUT
SOUT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1614976665546.png v. 1614976674553.png
EPL Week 27 - Saturday 6th March 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-southampton.535

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Geoff Eltringham
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 13.42.26.png

How many players do they have who attack with pace and intent then you look at us going forward.

Amidst the incredible level of utter shitness being served up by our team and Manager this afternoon, 'well done Ramsdale', again. Another good, solid display.
Most of the others can hang their heads in shame. Not for their effort levels, but their general lack of ability to control and pass a football. Fleck, possibly, aside.
UTB

Stevens - out - constant swinging lazy foot at it - and I’m fed up of his deputy dog expression.

Lundstram - no pride, no passion , no brain cell

Norwood - as mobile as a traffic cone

Moussett- is he even on the pitch ? - be better with 10 men

Wilder - tactically horrendous

another game where Southampton could have had 4/5 and where we sit back agains a team who have just lost 9 on the trot and we are at home.

pathetic

Going down with the villa, down with the villlllaaa, we're going down with the villa....you get the idea.

Stevens - out - constant swinging lazy foot at it - and I’m fed up of his deputy dog expression.

Lundstram - no pride, no passion , no brain cell

Norwood - as mobile as a traffic cone

Moussett- is he even on the pitch ? - be better with 10 men

Wilder - tactically horrendous

another game where Southampton could have had 4/5 and where we sit back agains a team who have just lost 9 on the trot and we are at home.

pathetic
We just create nothing. Build up play is horrendous. We rely on our overlapping centre backs to create chances, at what point do we realise that we can’t just rely on that happening and we need more flair

There are so many fundamental skill and technique issues with players and the team and, I think, this is the worst performance of the season.

I wonder what the team does on the training field each week? The passing today has been atrocious.

I am a Blade of 64 years and have been supporting my team since I was 4 years of age but the individual ball and foot skills, passing skills, decision making on and off the ball is atrocious.

Get this COVID ridden season over and done with, rebuild the team for the Championship and have a great summer everybody.

toledo

I'm just sick, fed up and genuinely tired of us giving every team, no matter what their current form is, their easiest win of the season. We're like a sporting charity and it's seriously depressing.

Yep. Today was a big chance to build on the Villa win with Southampton in absolute free fall.

Suppose it serves me right for daring to have a bit of belief this morning.

for the first time in my life i just CBA with united. Another horrendous game. We are fucked when we go down next season as well!

switching this bollocks off
I assume you'll not be attending next season...............................good

Turned it off a while ago cant watch it anymore. We should be winning this Southampton were there for the taking in the first half but its like we are playing with 9 men.

We
Rammers having another very good game.

Sorry, just trying wring some positivity from what has been pretty much another shitshow.

We've got "top premier league side" and "big moments" to come yet.

How, after this year and this season are we still managing to lose in ways that ruin your Saturday..

Summat seriously,seriously wrong at this club, let us know wtf is happening

First time I've been really angry this season.
Between Lundstram & his arrogance, Moose wearing gloves in summer & Brewster producing zero nothing zilch in 23 games ... I fuckin despair. If he doesn't bollock'em Wilder can fuck off

We just create nothing. Build up play is horrendous. We rely on our overlapping centre backs to create chances, at what point do we realise that we can’t just rely on that happening and we need more flair
The 5-3-2 / 3-5-2 formation with overlapping centre backs went out of the window when JOC got injured and most Premier League clubs worked out how to nullify it. Just a shame Wilder seems to have missed that...:rolleyes:

Play Brunt over Lundstram and choose Ndiaye over Mousset. Both don’t give a fuck.

Back
Top Bottom