Match Thread Sheffield United v. Southampton - Saturday 6th March 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
SOUT
SOUT
SOUT
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1614976665546.png v. 1614976674553.png
EPL Week 27 - Saturday 6th March 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-southampton.535

Officials:

Referee:
Paul Tierney
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Geoff Eltringham
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 13.42.26.png

Fleck looks alright when he gets on ball. Paul Tierney is one of those refs that doesn’t get anything horrendously wrong, but you still end up despising the cunt

Fleck looks alright when he gets on ball. Paul Tierney is one of those refs that doesn’t get anything horrendously wrong, but you still end up despising the cunt
When 89 mins of the game is stoppage due to blowing whistle every 2 seconds it's hard to get too much terribly wrong i guess 🤷‍♂️

What?! He gets most things wrong. Refs like these are the ones that are ruining the sport while making those diving cheaters thrive.

switch to a back 4 and get another body in midfield ... oops sorry were not supposed to suggest owt on here because the systems working chris says so 🤨
Well we often change to a 4 when we're behind, so could see it.. Norwood off so let's see.

just imagine the run from January if we had Egan,Bash, JOC and Berge available.

I thought Norwood was alright that first half, I swear Lundstram must have photos of Wilder shagging a dog or summat

The responsibility for the final ball is tactically been left to the player most out of form. What does wilder expect?

Back
Top Bottom