Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmm? Not a very good way to manage, I would have thought?
He is doing such a good job in so many other ways - so we are bound to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Not sure he is managing too well on the recruitment side or on amassing points or, it would seem, on the training pitch unless we are told to pass back and not to shoot.
Other than that.
What? Wilder can't stop him from whatever he's doing at home or the drink driving. Yeah put some blame on him for the stuff on the pitch but Lys is a grown man who's doesn't seem the most professional, you can't blame Wilder for that.

There's almost a full squad done more..
His goals and assists earned us 10 points for a massive premier league down payment of £4m! Find me better premier league value for money striker from last season.

His goals and assists earned us 10 points for a massive premier league down payment of £4m! Find me better premier league value for money striker from last season.
5 points for his goals.

Fine.. But using your logic he's been one of the biggest factors of our impending relegation then hasn't he?

It smacks of "can't be arsed I'm getting a wage" he can be your hero, he's not mine

Fine.. But using your logic he's been one of the biggest factors of our impending relegation then hasn't he?

It smacks of "can't be arsed I'm getting a wage" he can be your hero, he's not mine
You haven’t answered my question.

Moose = 94 games = 9 goals
McBurnie =69 games = 7 goals

Between them 1 goal every 10 games-

The scale of mediocrity is off the scale. I would guess we will lose 20 million on the pair, both bad flops.

Without his goal v Tottenham we'd still have won.

However, Bert has just checked again and now makes it 6 points.
Without his goal v Spurs it would have been 2-1 with 4 minutes injury time still to play. Who knows what would have happened then?

Not according to official records.

The sum total of 4 in his career.

That caressed touch for Lunny for the first goal was majestic. He robbed Tarkowski and played Flecky through for the third goal. I can’t remember the second goal.

Without his goal v Tottenham we'd still have won.

However, Bert has just checked again and now makes it 6 points.
Off the top of my head, I’ve got Arsenal (H) Wolves (A) Burnley (H) Man Utd (H) Spurs (H) Chelsea (H) Where he either scored or assisted. I make that 14 points?

Moose = 94 games = 9 goals
McBurnie =69 games = 7 goals

Between them 1 goal every 10 games-

The scale of mediocrity is off the scale. I would guess we will lose 20 million on the pair, both bad flops.
Probably not off the scale. I doubt many £15M signings in the premier will have better strike rates. If you want a prolific scorer in the prem then you probably need to pay £80M-£100M. We may lose money on Mousse I think solely down to the fitness issue.

Moose was great for half a season.

Since then he's been a great disappointment.

Shame because I liked the kid, both in terms of what he gave us on the pitch and his seemingly understated demeanour.

His social media presence seems to belie the latter and I can't pretend that having seen how he drove his Lambo past my son's school at about 8.50 one morning last Autumn, that I decided he must be a bit of a cunt.

Only an absolute arsehole drives at that speed past a busy school with kids around looking to cross.

Back
Top Bottom