Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 2nd January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CRY
CRY
CRY

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1609325633820.png v. 1609325641621.png
EPL Week 17 - Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Selhurst Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/crystal-palace-vs-sheffield-united.525/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Richard West

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 10.56.28.png

Poor looking midfield? Ampadu keeps getting a game! + Osborn wingback?

Benteke will score a header. Or he will win a header to setup Zaha to score.
Last season was at this match with a few Palace supporters, all of whom loathed Benteke.
Let’s hope they feel the same at the end if this.

How is that a foul on their keeper? Refs in this country are wank

Genuine question to anyone who can tell me, why was it not a penalty?

The keeper followed his punch through and hit Mousset in the head.

If Lundstram was sent off for following through after winning the ball, why aren't keepers penalised for the same?

Just give me a moment to smile, or get off my seat - that is all I ask this game. Also if ref could stop tonguing palace balls for 5 mins that’d be nice

They do understand you need to pass forward and get the ball in the box to score. Why are they unable to take the ball on the half turn? And how much fucking about are we going to do before crossing the ball. Ffs

3 points and a practice game for Palace, why do we make it so easy for the other team every week...

They do understand you need to pass forward and get the ball in the box to score. Why are they unable to take the ball on the half turn? And how much fucking about are we going to do before crossing the ball. Ffs
Been saying this for last few games.letd get some low hard balls in the box.already had 2 or 3 opportunities down the right and not done it.too easy to piss about and hand possession back to palace.

I think in possession we look OK so far, not done too much with it but some composure. Obviously we arent going to score so probably game over.

Strange how happy it made me to see Baldock not starting so I wouldn't have to see his Cruyff turn at the byline to pass back to Rammers.

Ampadu another one who gives the ball away far to easily, for my liking. We have been solid apart from the deflected goal, but we always are.

Back
Top Bottom