What a load of f'ing shit.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was a heavy touch that put him in that situation but the ball was between both players and both went in for it lunny was in the better position and won the ball never a red in a million years catches him on the follow through but that can't be stopped when the momentum is carrying him. Shocking decision the yellow was fair all day long.

It’s a red all day long in the modern day. If he didn’t have a shit first touch we still have 11. Only himself to blame - he’s wank.

Love this comment you wasn't saying this last year when he was one of the better players for us in numerous games. Yes it was a bad first touch but that happens to the best of players the ball was there to be won and he won it.

I think if I dangled my leg in half heartedly like Llalana did I would EXPECT to get hurt. If he had gone in properly or pulled out completely it would have been fine.

I see why it was given - but think it’s a bit harsh.
Completely agree. The BHA player was a disgrace for bottling it.

it was a hard, proper tackle. Foul, perhaps. Yellow at worst. But never ever a red

Love this comment you wasn't saying this last year when he was one of the better players for us in numerous games. Yes it was a bad first touch but that happens to the best of players the ball was there to be won and he won it.
Actually I was. So don’t just make stuff up. I have always stood by that he had a good little run and it has cost us big time long term.

it’s a red. And to say it isn’t mean you don’t know the rules.

If that's a red card, I don't think I want to watch football anymore.

Fucking joke, clearly gets the ball first and his momnetum takes the player out. His foot is on the floor, it's not a two footed lunge.

Why don't we just have a game where you can't get the ball unless the opposition give it you.

Wank!

Actually I was. So don’t just make stuff up. I have always stood by that he had a good little run and it has cost us big time long term.

it’s a red. And to say it isn’t mean you don’t know the rules.

And why is it a red please explain because you must be a expert on the rules seems like a lot of people are disagreeing with you so I'd like to hear this? And ok pal if you say so lunny has been 10x the player fleck has been this season but let's just use scapegoat lunny to blame everything on. He is the reason we are only on one point 👍

It's a red under the current rules. It was reckless and very dangerous and he wasn't in control.

If you don't think it's a red, read the rules.

Serious foul play

"A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play."

If that's a red card, I don't think I want to watch football anymore.

Fucking joke, clearly gets the ball first and his momnetum takes the player out. His foot is on the floor, it's not a two footed lunge.

Why don't we just have a game where you can't get the ball unless the opposition give it you.

Wank!
I just want to be out of the Premier league and away from VAR

I can't believe so many here think that wasn't a clear red card. Insane challenge, those sort of over the top reducers were from 20+ years ago.

Absolutely idiotic to do that there where there was no danger and wouldn't have been necessary if he could control a ball.

Who on earth is going to take Lundstram? He's not a PL standard player and doesn't even have any common sense by the looks of it.

Edit: Even fecking Roy Keane thought it was out of order

I’m sorry - Has everyone been watching a different game of football to me for the last 5/10 years?? You go off your feet you give the ref every opportunity to send you off.

I don’t agree but how are we surprised at this?

These aren’t new rules - it’s fucking brain dead to give the referee the chance to send you off. Lundstram has cost us the chance of anything from this game.

And why is it a red please explain because you must be a expert on the rules seems like a lot of people are disagreeing with you so I'd like to hear this? And ok pal if you say so lunny has been 10x the player fleck has been this season but let's just use scapegoat lunny to blame everything on. He is the reason we are only on one point 👍
Why do I need to explain the rules to you? Read them you div. it’s a red, dangerous play, goes over the ball. No surprise the sky sports studio also saying it’s a red.

It.Is.A.Red.

now we can discuss if it ‘should’ be a red. But by the rules it currently is. Fact.

To be fair since about a year ago he's been poor, cost us points missing penalty and good chances. He's very athletic... but beyond that can't see what anyone see's in him the last year.

Reactions: MKY
If it was or wasnt a red isn’t the issue that’s pissing me off. It’s his saunter off the pitch that’s fucked me off. Chewing his gum with the “I’m out of here anyway next month” expression on his boat race. Fuck off.

I can't believe so many here think that wasn't a clear red card. Insane challenge, those sort of over the top reducers were from 20+ years ago.

Absolutely idiotic to do that there where there was no danger and wouldn't have been necessary if he could control a ball.

Who on earth is going to take Lundstram? He's not a PL standard player and doesn't even have any common sense by the looks of it.

The tackle wasn't over the top. It was on the upper foot/lower ankle. Consistent with almost every foul in every game. The tackle was also one footed; Lundstram's left foot never goes near the opponent. VAR is supposed to eliminate emotional decisions and make the officials analyse clinically. That wasn't what we witnessed there.

Why do I need to explain the rules to you? Read them you div. it’s a red, dangerous play, goes over the ball. No surprise the sky sports studio also saying it’s a red.

It.Is.A.Red.

Sorry I didn't realise the pundits was always right fancy pundits ever disagreeing with each other, how can that happen when they are 100 percent right all the time. Thanks for the little insult as well pal obviously not mature enough to have a normal conversation so let's just leave it at that 👍
Doesn't go over the ball follows through but not over the ball. But let's just forget about it because your not capable of a conversation you have to go for the insults maybe you shouldn't be part of a forum where people have different views pal.

It's a red under the current rules. It was reckless and very dangerous and he wasn't in control.

If you don't think it's a red, read the rules.

Serious foul play

"A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play."
Then the rules are wank!

Back
Top Bottom