Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Sheffield United - 28 November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WES
WES
WES

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1606162752123.png v. 1606162759533.png
EPL Week 10 - Saturday 28th November 2020 - The Hawthornes

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/west-bromwich-albion-vs-sheffield-united.518/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Martin Atkinson
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1606519710197.png

Last edited:

90+6 mins

CLOSE!​

West Brom 1-0 Sheffield United
NOOOOO. What a miss! Has to score, HAS to score!
George Baldock does really well on the right. He beats the defender, drills it in low and Rhian Brewster hits it first time.
It bounces off Branislav Ivanovic, lands straight at the feet of Lys Mousset about five yards out and he manages to poke it over the bar!

McBurnie comes across to me as a thick as pigshit wannabe football hooligan. Dicking around at Swansea matches giving it the big one acting like a cunt, drink driving conviction. Fucking Gary Madine was no saint but is ten times better than this Leeds turd and at probably one tenth of the price.
Saw him being interviewed on NFL Monday night football on C5 ,came over as a nice young man and knows his American Football

I actually laughed out loud at that Mousset miss. Absolutely disgraceful.

See ya later wilder. Thanks for the memories, making me fall in love with the blades again. Then back out of love with football. (can't blame wilder totally for that)

I've really been trying to stay positive about us staying up, but I just can't see it with performances like this. The match was there for the taking and we've fucked it up.

Take those Rose tinted glasses off without last seasons defence, they woukd be the same. I can see the difference its called the crowd, both goalies feed off them! Only one had the crowd, u cock!
Wow what a poor excuse .....wait for it u cock!

Well last few minutes were more positive, just need some fucker who can do a simple tap in.

Simples...

21:56

Post update​

FT: West Brom 1-0 Sheffield United
Slaven Bilic shrugs as he walks over to Chris Wilder. A "sorry mate, what can you do?" look.
Wilder doesn't say much when he goes over to his players on the pitch. They trudge straight off.

Prince got a decision to make now, millions of quid in the line!

Does he stick, hope and pray, then if not we've got a solid championship manager.

Or does he twist, and hope the legendary "new manager bounce" can build some momentum.

McBurnie comes across to me as a thick as pigshit wannabe football hooligan. Dicking around at Swansea matches giving it the big one acting like a cunt, drink driving conviction. Fucking Gary Madine was no saint but is ten times better than this Leeds turd and at probably one tenth of the price.
Whose idea was it to sign McBurnie for £ 20m?

New striker next week to replace McBernie...well he can’t do any worse can he

Attachments

• 24A3F631-B707-4663-BB78-33F41632C1D9.jpeg
    24A3F631-B707-4663-BB78-33F41632C1D9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
West Brom 1 - 0 Sheff Utd
(xG: 1.29 - 3.06)

Painful

I live fairly near West Bromwich. If we win this game, I am going to go into the local Asda wearing a Billy McEwan face mask and wank myself off down the mince pie aisle!
Might do it anyway to cheer myself up. We should play Dolly Parton next week, at least we would have more "up front" than tonight!

It's not Wilders fault that so many players are missing unbelievably easy chances
Sooo sticking with system that isn't working, leading to loss after loss and players losing confidence/motivation and not even expecting themselves to score.. that's not Wilders fault?

Back
Top Bottom