CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

£17 million to get back £40 million in three seasons time seems like a no brainer really.

The LCB we sign will be cover for Robinson anyway.

More the latter two. These will obviously be negotiable (and for all we know this may have been the sole reason this has progressed so slowly) but as an example for Ibe it was a clause that could be activated any time in the first three seasons after the sale, for a set price.

I’m fully in support of something like this. In fact till we’re fully established at this level it could be a key negotiating ploy in our favour over established clubs that won’t agree to such a clause.

All seems a bit odd for me, I presume there would be a period of notice, ie they couldn't suddenly activate it in the last day of a transfer window??? Also unlikely I know that anyone would turn Liverpool down, but what if after say 2 years he was a huge success here, like Brian Deane levels of success, fell in love with the club and city, and didn't want to leave when they came calling?

All seems a bit odd for me, I presume there would be a period of notice, ie they couldn't suddenly activate it in the last day of a transfer window??? Also unlikely I know that anyone would turn Liverpool down, but what if after say 2 years he was a huge success here, like Brian Deane levels of success, fell in love with the club and city, and didn't want to leave when they came calling?
But how good would he have to be for Liverpool to come back in for him? If they continue the same level of success they have now he would have to be a total world beater for them to entertain that 40M by back?

This has all the answers you’re looking for:

He would still have to agree terms etc and decide if he wanted to leave, its basically a release clause

Good authority from someone within the club (high up) that Brewster fee agreed as well as personal terms. Fingers crossed....
By high up do you mean on some scaffolding and in an ideal spot to get some grainy pics?

There will be clauses regarding when they can activate it etc, sometimes it can’t be activated for a year for example but no one knows at this stage what they are (apart from the people who should know). If he doesn’t want to go back, then he’ll tell them that but in this case it’s not very likely. That may be why Chelsea didn’t activate Ake’s buy back, he may have said he doesn’t want to go back.

Good authority from someone within the club (high up) that Brewster fee agreed as well as personal terms. Fingers crossed....

You are called Palace Blade, how do we know you are not an undercover Crystal Palace fan? :)

There will be clauses regarding when they can activate it etc, sometimes it can’t be activated for a year for example but no one knows at this stage what they are (apart from the people who should know). If he doesn’t want to go back, then he’ll tell them that but in this case it’s not very likely. That may be why Chelsea didn’t activate Ake’s buy back, he may have said he doesn’t want to go back.
Might have had summat to do with the coin offered by Citeh?

You'll forgive me for wanting to see him round the back of the Kop, feeling awkward, before I get excited. We've got to 283 pages. This train ain't stopping any time soon.

I think this is done.

Back
Top Bottom