CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's probably quite important that this deal is structured with as low a initial payment as possible given we now need to recruit a LCB. Wilder's correct in thinking that we can't play with Jack Robinson there all season. It'd be nice to bring someone with a bit more of an aerial presence. We're coming unstuck via crosses and set pieces far too often this season. Jake Cooper at Millwall would be my first choice.

See the source image

Who gives a club permission to discuss terms without a deal already agreed

have I missed something ??

Odds have jumped 1/5 for the blades. I know, I know...its all punters that change these but I need something to spicen my day up after the boob ban

Not on the ITK chart but interacts with alot of Liverpool fans

🤞 crossed there's truth in this but at the same time I'm not sure how we should be spending our money now JOC is out. Would it be a mistake to spend big on a st leaving nothing for a replacement lcb 🤔 I like Robinson but he's no JOC and if he got injured we'd be relying on Bryan who's garbage. Wilder has got some tough decisions ahead of him! I'm sure the board are supporting him the best they can in the current climate

🤞 crossed there's truth in this but at the same time I'm not sure how we should be spending our money now JOC is out. Would it be a mistake to spend big on a st leaving nothing for a replacement lcb 🤔 I like Robinson but he's no JOC and if he got injured we'd be relying on Bryan who's garbage. Wilder has got some tough decisions ahead of him! I'm sure the board are supporting the best they can in the current climate
We can balance out goals conceded with more goal scored. It's fine

🤞 crossed there's truth in this but at the same time I'm not sure how we should be spending our money now JOC is out. Would it be a mistake to spend big on a st leaving nothing for a replacement lcb 🤔 I like Robinson but he's no JOC and if he got injured we'd be relying on Bryan who's garbage. Wilder has got some tough decisions ahead of him! I'm sure the board are supporting him the best they can in the current climate
we are signing a lcb im sure

So what exactly will a buy back clause entail??? Will it be in the future if we decided we wanted to get rid, they would have first choice?? Or after a set number of years they can trigger it?? Or they can trigger it at anytime they decide???

It's all a bit confusing these new fangled deals for us older folk

So what exactly will a buy back clause entail??? Will it be in the future if we decided we wanted to get rid, they would have first choice?? Or after a set number of years they can trigger it?? Or they can trigger it at anytime they decide???

buy back clauses are usually a set value in advance. E.g 40 million. They have to be exercised within a certain time frame, maybe 3 seasons. Liverpool would be able to activate it whenever they wanted to. It would not be for us to decide we wanted to sell him back to them.

More the latter two. These will obviously be negotiable (and for all we know this may have been the sole reason this has progressed so slowly) but as an example for Ibe it was a clause that could be activated any time in the first three seasons after the sale, for a set price.

I’m fully in support of something like this. In fact till we’re fully established at this level it could be a key negotiating ploy in our favour over established clubs that won’t agree to such a clause.

Back
Top Bottom