Left sided centre half.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Let’s hope they are quicker about it then they have been with our attacking reinforcements.

Only just over a Week left to put us in a position to be competitive this season.
I suspect it will be a foreign loan to buy, a little like Retsos

As long as Ampadu is in the back three I think we'll be ok there. But without JOC we have lost a player who contributed to what was already a pretty toothless attack. Attacking reinforcements needed ASAP--a striker and a creative midfielder.
Agree however one more injury and we are screwed . If the Prince wants to stay in this League he needs to find funds pronto .... Defender and 2 strikers needed. Shankly' used to say 'if you canna score yo canna win' SORT IT!

Unless the other Prem loan is going to be used on a CF, I'd go for Tosin Adarabioyo from Man City.

I'd be surprised if another perm signing was made at LCB as they may be redundant in 6 months when JOC returns.

He plays left sided but is actually right footed. I think Everton and Brighton want him.

how do people still not realise we don't play right footed players on the left
Indeed, but my thinking is Ampadu is quite comfortable with his left foot. That's my guess for first choice while JOC is injured.

Retsos very versatile hence another reason he's in my thinking, even if he's right footed.

It would be surprising if we sign a very good left footed CB from somewhere, as they're like gold dust.

EDIT: Though I've just read Wilder's words about J.Robinson, so maybe he'll remain LCB long term.

He plays left sided but is actually right footed. I think Everton and Brighton want him.

Ah fair enough BM. I obviously knew he played left side but wasn't aware he wasn't left footed. Knowing CW's preference to have a natural balance, I assume he won't be considered. Shame as he has a lot to offer - size, pace, good feet, calm in possession etc.

Elias Cobbaut has been linked previously. 6'2 left footed LB/CB. As far as loans go I'll suggest Marcos Rojo, Jairo Riedewald or Juan Jesus. They all fit the system but are all out of favour so I think a loan is a possibility for them.

Elias Cobbaut has been linked previously. 6'2 left footed LB/CB. As far as loans go I'll suggest Marcos Rojo, Jairo Riedewald or Juan Jesus. They all fit the system but are all out of favour so I think a loan is a possibility for them.
Cobbaut Loan to buy maybe? Also not in the squad for Anderlecht today

My worry would be that getting in a replacement for JOC would mean we have no money at all for the striker we desperately need.
This situation has been known for a few days if not longer,listening to Wilder he has struggled all season writing was on the wall.
If I remember correctly Jack and Henderson collided in training ! He missed a few games and then played out the season apart from the Southampton defeat .
I think Wilder will be well down the road for a replacement,probably a loan as we have to bring in a striker ! They dont come cheap .

Who was the lad from Ipswich that we were after last season? I'm sure he was a left sided centre back.

Who was the lad from Ipswich that we were after last season? I'm sure he was a left sided centre back.
Woolfenden? Thought he was right footed playing on the left, happy to be corrected tho. Signed. 4 year deal in July tho so can imagine the price has since risen

Back
Top Bottom