Gone Elsewhere Matty Cash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If he intends to leave, why speak to the press when you are not at training. It would be easy to avoid them.
Because he’s a footballer and like it or not talking to the press is part of their job in this day and age. All you do by hiding from them is give them free license to say whatever they want about you, they shouldn’t but that’s how it works now.

If this has been mentioned elsewhere apologies. I've seen reports that we're interested in Swansea's Connor Roberts, possibly as an alternative to Forest's Cash. It seems that Roberts would be a far cheaper option to Cash and is highly thought of.

Think all things being equal I'd rather sign Roberts from.Swansea ,not sold on cash from what I've seen

Haven’t seen enough of either to comment either way, but I Suspect the price for cash will fall between the 6m plus add ons we offered and the 15m they want....

Surely they must be close to FFP, consistently spent big and sacked managers.

Haven’t seen enough of either to comment either way, but I Suspect the price for cash will fall between the 6m plus add ons we offered and the 15m they want....

Surely they must be close to FFP, consistently spent big and sacked managers.
Fees aside ive seen.him.play a few times and I.watched his showreel on YouTube and didn't see anything particularly impressive

They're looking for stupid money (£15m) for a right back with no Premier League experience.
He's an excellent player & at a good age, but £10m is very reasonable.

We need to be very careful that we aren’t to slow to the negotiating table and lose out on our main targets as a result. I’m all for starting low as the price will only ever go up but as soon as an official bid is lodged others become aware and that attracts their interest. If we aren’t careful this could be a very difficult season to come as others will strengthen and all the hard work of the previous two windows will be undone.

Wilder said it... if you stand still you go backwards.

We need to be very careful that we aren’t to slow to the negotiating table and lose out on our main targets as a result. I’m all for starting low as the price will only ever go up but as soon as an official bid is lodged others become aware and that attracts their interest. If we aren’t careful this could be a very difficult season to come as others will strengthen and all the hard work of the previous two windows will be undone.

Wilder said it... if you stand still you go backwards.
And be careful letting your third top goal scorer go for pittance, before spending £15m to replace him 4 weeks before the start of the new season,,

We obviously don’t think he’s worth that much

I love rumours like that.

Apparently Fulham are in the phase of 'preparing the preparation of a bid'.

How does that leak out? Is it in Scott Parker's diary?

Thursday 13/08/20 - Cash bid: preparation preparation
Friday 14/08/20 - collect suit from dry cleaners
Saturday 15/08/20 - Cash: begin bid preparation (inc. fax machine check)
Sunday 16/08/20 - Cash: conclude bid preparation
Monday 17/08/20 - Cash: fax bid of £15m

Interesting development. Freeman's probably worth about £4-5m tops so if we did include him and say £10m, which would be a structured deal no doubt than we could have a decent chance, and I would guess that Freeman wouldn't want to hang about playing odd games next season. At 28 he's not getting any younger and is in his prime. Either way re Cash, I would guess Freeman will go this summer, unless Wilder has changed his mind on Freeman's role.

Back
Top Bottom