These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Particularly our promotion kit and first season back in the Championship. This years effort is a cracker too.

Couple of very nice away shirts, too.
My favourite ever shirt that 17/18. Can’t find it anywhere now unfortunately. The white third kit that season is up there as well.

Another concept kit, not as nice as some of the others floating about

View attachment 86264View attachment 86265
I actually really like that.

Why is it most of these concept kits are much better than the often crap we’re served up? Always feels like someone at the club is just sifting through a load of half arsed templates and picking the least shit one.

I actually really like that.

Why is it most of these concept kits are much better than the often crap we’re served up? Always feels like someone at the club is just sifting through a load of half arsed templates and picking the least shit one.
Its madness isn't it that a guy with a twitter account can smash out brilliant kit designs that the majority of fans like but the club (until recently) tend to release dreadful kits with no involvement of fan opinion.

Its madness isn't it that a guy with a twitter account can smash out brilliant kit designs that the majority of fans like but the club (until recently) tend to release dreadful kits with no involvement of fan opinion.

Adidas, or any of the big players would never give us a kit vote.

SUFC will get a choice of design, but they'd never release to us.

Think last time we got a vote was for the 07/08 season for the away kit (Le Coq Sportif).

EDIT.
Just found this. I can't remember a vote for this one - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.p...our-vote-for-next-seasons-new-home-kit.20735/

Can't believe a "Monaco" one was in the running 😂. Apparently I voted for "A"

Not sure how struck I am on next year’s, but you might be being a bit harsh here. I think Adidas have given us a couple of bona fide classics during the current deal, tbh.

Yeah, fair point - a bit harsh, there's been a couple of decent good ones, as Chabuddy G says - promotion from League 1, first season in the Champ and now this season. But there's also a lot of misses amongst the few hits.

Particularly our promotion kit and first season back in the Championship. This years effort is a cracker too.

Couple of very nice away shirts, too.
The worst one is the one is last season's home, and even that isn't that bad. Put a coat or cardigan on and it's perfect haha

Seriously though, it has so many things that the kit moaners want, red v neck, red cuffs, 5 stripes, red stripe in the middle. Just that back, cheaped out and used the plain material.

Purple away kit was a bit crap too. Tiro 17, boring, but not offensive.

I don't blame them for the anniversary kit. They just did as asked.
All they had to do, ALL was stripes on the back and change the lettering of Ramsdens from green and it would've been a classic.

Look how nice it could've been ☹

View attachment 86148

See, this (and the writing) it would've been very decent!!

Back
Top Bottom