These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Found this on twitter earlier, clearly a photoshop job but with the colours of the 2 kits, I'm wondering if a blue third kit is actually possible.

Could just be a pig on the windup.

Attachments

• EcWcP9-XkAYI7e2.jpeg
    EcWcP9-XkAYI7e2.jpeg
    753.6 KB · Views: 137
LOVE the new home kit 👏👏

It'd be hard to beat this seasons kit but I really really like that new home shirt. It reminds me of the promotion season with Warnock, which was my 2nd season with a season ticket as a kid.

Found this on twitter earlier, clearly a photoshop job but with the colours of the 2 kits, I'm wondering if a blue third kit is actually possible.

Could just be a pig on the windup.
Thats fucking amazing. Would pay a pretty penny for one of those.

a ‘decent shirt’? It’s one of the top three home kits we’ve ever had.

All about opinions mate. I disagree, but each to his own. I don't know how old you are but wouldn't have it in my top ten quite honestly. Its in the top 5 for this century probably. I like to see a United shirt with red and white stripes all over the shirt, call me odd maybe. Anything else from that is never going to be a top shirt in my view. If we're talking best ever shirts then the ones beneath are all classics.

1594251359598.png 1594251395567.png 1594251424772.png

As for recent times, the copy of the Sabella shirt is my recent favourite.

1594251523780.png

Home’s ok not as good as this season. Sleeve cuffs look good for a decent gun show If the gym ever reopens. Pink one especially with red logos is an absolute shocker. I like Southampton’s. Shirts with sashes are awesome.
Just like the one my father wore?

I was thinking last night that this forthcoming season marks 50 years since our promotion to the top flight in 1970/71, with John Harris and one of, if not THE finest Blades teams ever. Currie, Woodward, Hockey, Salmons, Colquhoun, Badger, Hemsley, Dearden etc etc. Upon such rocks the history of this great club is carved.

Anyway, not going to happen, I know but wouldn't it have been nice for the club to have had a 50th anniversary kit for the coming season? An opportunity missed, methinks. Here's what it could have looked like

SUFC1971throwback.jpg

Adidas seem intent on cramming as many different cuts of material in one shirt as possible these days. Reminding me of the Macron days.

I fancy a switch to Nike I think.

I can’t get on with brands who use adidas’ 3 stripes on sleeves/shorts as an excuse to plaster their logo elsewhere on kits, other than the traditional right breast area.

Kappa are the worst offenders but there’s plenty at it. Macron and Hummel and even Umbro do it too. Just concentrate on making a nice kit.

wtf

Attachments

• 107767947_726717787895134_1871585425661656671_n.jpg
    107767947_726717787895134_1871585425661656671_n.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 103
Not sure I’m wholly keen on the shade of red too, though may be the filter on the photo – looks more like the 1981-83 more orangey shade that I have on the Shoreham St replica than the more standard red of the modern era.

its far too light, it needed to be deeper red

Where's that from ? Got the old badge on it, don't mind the white one as an away shirt
Pretty sure someone else on here made it, or at least its shared higher up the thread. Might make our Scottish lads feel at home, it's pretty much the national kit but could do with a bit of naff tarten just to top it off

Back
Top Bottom