These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if these will debut before the end of the season. I think where clubs are keeping the same sponsor/manufacturer this is possible – Chelsea just did this with their new kit.

Bournemouth did it too.

I wonder if these will debut before the end of the season. I think where clubs are keeping the same sponsor/manufacturer this is possible – Chelsea just did this with their new kit.

I hate it when clubs use next seasons shirts. They almost never win.

We did it v Palace in PO Final 1997 and against Wigan in the relegation battle in 2007 😢

I don't know why the club doesn't consult the fans on the kits - give us a vote on some options.
Far more likely to buy a kit when you feel you've had some input into the decision process & far more likely to be a kit the majority like.

We did it v Palace in PO Final 1997 and against Wigan in the relegation battle in 2007 😢

I said "that's Bournemouth down then" to my brother when Bournemouth started wearing theirs.

Just don't see the point in it to be honest, just confuses things.

Watch us wear our new kit tonight.

I may be wrong but I seem to think we did it in one of our most important games in the Chedgate season when we played Stevenage at Home. That went well!!

I may be wrong but I seem to think we did it in one of our most important games in the Chedgate season when we played Stevenage at Home. That went well!!

Think that's right. It was the 2-2 when Beattie missed the sitter to make it 3-2.

Forgot about that. Another reason not to do it.

We also wore the PL kit on the final game of the 2005/06 season. Think we won that day against Palace, but the result didn't matter

I guess this season it could be to do with clubs shirt sponsorships expiring and being legally obliged to start displaying new one?

Think we also did vs Palace in 2006 where we won 1-0 in the award-ourselves-the-DIY-plate game. That shirt only saw success – the DIY plate game, and the Prem home games minus Wigan.

I don't know why the club doesn't consult the fans on the kits - give us a vote on some options.
Far more likely to buy a kit when you feel you've had some input into the decision process & far more likely to be a kit the majority like.

Have we decided the majority don't like this one then? That was quick. Must be a new record haha

Last edited:

Grown on me already.

Looks like it has black stripes on the shoulders (you can just see something black under the website logo), and it'll probably have a thick red collar so that'll break up the white sleeve area anyway.

The back is the big thing, I think they'll just have stripes at the bottom sown on 3/4 down like this season because this Condivo is usually just sleeve colours on the back, but surely after last season they wouldn't go all white again?

Actually, just seen this on the Adidas site, pattern material on the back too.

Full stripes on the back is on! Please.

_20200702_154056.JPG

I'm sorry, but they can fuck right off with the pink shit. It's a shite colour anyway, but if the club thinks it's going to sell, then they are obviously misreading their customers completely. Yes, it'll sell to a few, but the majority of the potential buyers will be youths and men. You need your fucking brains testing, United! Maybe you just don't want to sell kits?

The home kit proposal is ok. It's not a 16-17 or 17-18 season classic (for me) as it's just 'a bit too white', but it'll sell.

If the pink one gets released we should 'fire-bomb the club shop' in protest (Just kidding!:)). It looks worse than a fucking 'dirty protest'.

In short, I'm on the fence!

UTB (except in pink!)

I'm sorry, but they can fuck right off with the pink shit. It's a shite colour anyway, but if the club thinks it's going to sell, then they are obviously misreading their customers completely. Yes, it'll sell to a few, but the majority of the potential buyers will be youths and men. You need your fucking brains testing, United! Maybe you just don't want to sell kits?

The home kit proposal is ok. It's not a 16-17 or 17-18 season classic (for me) as it's just 'a bit too white', but it'll sell.

If the pink one gets released we should 'fire-bomb the club shop' in protest (Just kidding!:)). It looks worse than a fucking 'dirty protest'.

UTB (except in pink!)
Is there a law against men wearing pink I don't know about?

Fucking hell! If that's the case, based on our current form I dread to think how bad we will be in the new kit!

UTB (except in pink!)
I suspect the pink kit would sell well. Remember tha people buy a shirt for lots of different reasons. I personally never buy a home shirt these days as it looks too much like a "football shirt" ....what I mean by that is I wan
No, not that I know of. Why?
I suspect the pink will sell well

I suspect the pink kit would sell well. Remember tha people buy a shirt for lots of different reasons. I personally never buy a home shirt these days as it looks too much like a "football shirt" ....what I mean by that is I wan

I suspect the pink will sell well

Fair enough, mate. I disagree, but I'm looking at it from my own point of view and trying to imagine who will buy it. I dislike the colour and I think it just smacks a little of 'trying to be different and original', but it isn't. Ut's been done.

I will say that it will (imo) make the home kit sell better.

UTB

Fair enough, mate. I disagree, but I'm looking at it from my own point of view and trying to imagine who will buy it. I dislike the colour and I think it just smacks a little of 'trying to be different and original', but it isn't. Ut's been done.

I will say that it will (imo) make the home kit sell better.

UTB
Not saying I love the pink shirt, it is not vivid enough for me. I prefer a plain shirt though and the home shirt always looks like a football shirt, I prefer something which looks more like a casual shirt (plain ish).

Back
Top Bottom