All Round Spieler

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Were is this stuff coming from?
Guess from the label in the neck. Fantastic when abroad as Blades fans recognise(some) Unobtrusive too. I have Black T EST1889.😎

My fault he's injured.....

Attachments

• 20200616_103900.jpg
    20200616_103900.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8

What's the sizes like? Are they a big fit?

This is a medium. I'm a size 10-12 (yes I'm female hard to tell from the pic 🤣). It's a comfy relaxed fit on me, but not too baggy. They have pit to pit measurements on the website which is useful. This would fit a slim-ish bloke and they are a decent length too. I'd say true to size from what you'd expect from S M L etc.

It is English.

all-round
/ˌɔːlˈraʊnd/

adjective
adjective: allround
  1. 1.
    having a great many abilities or uses; versatile.
    "an all-round artist"

No mate, the mug's in German. That's why it says spieler on it.

This is a medium. I'm a size 10-12 (yes I'm female hard to tell from the pic 🤣). It's a comfy relaxed fit on me, but not too baggy. They have pit to pit measurements on the website which is useful. This would fit a slim-ish bloke and they are a decent length too. I'd say true to size from what you'd expect from S M L etc.
Hmmm, I was a slim-ish bloke back in Feb, but now I'm skinny chested with a lockdown podge...tricky one - better go for M, not S.
Thanks for the info!

Von 1967 bis 1970 absolvierte der Allroundspieler 74 Bundesligaspiele und erzielte dabei zwei Tore

Sometimes the Germans nick our words.

They must have nicked those words a long time ago because I've never heard of us having a word like absolvierte. You'd think we could at least shared them. So I'm right that spieler means player? What about the other bit?

Back
Top Bottom