Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Twas new year 82 I think, went to Twicker's to see England beat the Aussies, stayed the night in Surbiton, went in the Flyer that night, was stood at the bar and this bloke said, been to the game? Yes I said, what about that bird with them massive tits, he said, what bird, what tits what you on about I said, half time, she ran on the pitch, he said, bollocks, I was in the bogs. I said
Believe it or not, the most famous streak of all time and I'm having a piss and no one ever mentioned it till late that evening

This photo brings back memories of the 70's. I'd been to the Top Rank and it was after 2 in the morning. I usually walked that way home. I was walking home to Park Hill when I got blocked by 4 guys who clearly were up for it. They reckoned I'd been chatting one of their girls up. Fearing the worst I tried talking my way out of it. Next minute I hear a shout "Oreight Mick" It was Benny Beach who had seen these chaps following me. "Let's knock fukc out of them Mick," he said. Theses 4 guys were now literally shitting themselves. I've never seen 4 guys run so fast. I never saw them again. Next time I saw Benny I bought him a drink or two. :)
Benny married my cousin's wife after he got killed,Steven ayre.

Twas new year 82 I think, went to Twicker's to see England beat the Aussies, stayed the night in Surbiton, went in the Flyer that night, was stood at the bar and this bloke said, been to the game? Yes I said, what about that bird with them massive tits, he said, what bird, what tits what you on about I said, half time, she ran on the pitch, he said, bollocks, I was in the bogs. I said
Believe it or not, the most famous streak of all time and I'm having a piss and no one ever mentioned it till late that evening
Pictures, post some, '82 I'd be, working and missed it too.:rolleyes:

Bert has been in his garage again.

What a happy day that was.

View attachment 81337View attachment 81338View attachment 81339

Looks like the second highest attendance of the day.

Birchenhall scoring for Palace. Porterfield scoring for Sunderland.

Looking at that Coventry v Everton match. 3-1 to Coventry. Ernie Hunt scored 2 and I think one was the famous 'donkey kick' free kick he did with Willie Carr.

It was banned afterwards - player touching the ball twice at a frre kick.

Looks like the second highest attendance of the day.

Birchenhall scoring for Palace. Porterfield scoring for Sunderland.

Looking at that Coventry v Everton match. 3-1 to Coventry. Ernie Hunt scored 2 and I think one was the famous 'donkey kick' free kick he did with Willie Carr.

It was banned afterwards - player touching the ball twice at a frre kick.

How can you tell? Division 4 games are missing.

Back
Top Bottom