CONFIRMED Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wowser!

Watched Palace game and then Man U game and thought Old Trafford pitch looked at least 10 yds wider

Players seemed to have more time on the ball before closed down which also added to the mis conception then that the reason was the pitch is bigger

My bad
Probably down to the camera angles. From memory, the main cameras at Selhurst Park are quite low down which makes the pitch look smaller.

great video this.

Interesting that it looks like Berge was after the number 8 shirt. you could hear wilder saying "the only problem is sander the number 8 isn't available"

Maybe he'll have it next season if Freeman moves on or gives up his number

great video this.

Interesting that it looks like Berge was after the number 8 shirt. you could hear wilder saying "the only problem is sander the number 8 isn't available"

Maybe he'll have it next season if Freeman moves on or gives up his number

If Lunny does go then Luke may take the 7 shirt and Sander might get the 8.

Brilliant video. Wilder really is hands on. I think Sander also said that he appreciated Wilder picking him up (presumably from the airport)

Nice big hug from wilder when he saw him

And the comment from Sander that it “already felt like home” after meeting everyone at the club

Brilliant video. Wilder really is hands on. I think Sander also said that he appreciated Wilder picking him up (presumably from the airport)

Nice big hug from wilder when he saw him

And the comment from Sander that it “already felt like home” after meeting everyone at the club

I like how Živković just randomly appears out of no where in the video looking a bit lost.

I like how Živković just randomly appears out of no where in the video looking a bit lost.

... lost, but not bothered what so ever. He seems like a cool as fuck stoner / surfer type you'd meet travelling & start acting up in front of to try & impress.

That video is class by the way. He seems a really mature, nice guy.

I must say Henderson just seems such a massive, important part of our dressing room. In any of these behind the scenes clips he's always a bit of a centre of attention & clearly loved by all.

... lost, but not bothered what so ever. He seems like a cool as fuck stoner / surfer type you'd meet travelling & start acting up in front of to try & impress.

I must say Henderson just seems such a massive, important part of our dressing room. In any of these behind the scenes clips he's always a bit of a centre of attention & clearly loved by all.

I went on to watch the behind the scenes with Zivkovic. He seems a quiet personality perhaps nervous about settling into a new country & culture.

I might make him a medley of Croatian/Serbian/Portugal/Venezuela & Togo flags to go with the Norwegian flags for Berge.

Such a lovely, mature lad owd Sander. The type you'd like your Daughter to marry.
I bet he was head boy and standout at everything. You just get the feeling that the future of our beloved club changed in a very significant way when he signed for us.

Brilliant innit. How many other clubs do this? I'll say it again... What a time to be alive, what a time to be a blade!
I'm in awe of everything utd at the minute I can't quite take it all in it's very sureal, I never could have dreamed of feeling this way ,proud ecstatic and confident in my team if put up against any other team in the world

Yeah, you can tell Hendo loves it here. If it isn't going to happen for him at Man Utd then I think we are the next best thing for him.

Such a lovely, mature lad owd Sander. The type you'd like your Daughter to marry.
I bet he was head boy and standout at everything. You just get the feeling that the future of our beloved club changed in a very significant way when he signed for us.

I was thinking the same.....he’s got an inner confidence about him and you suspect that he’s grown up being good at everything.
The Genk fans said he’s a fantastic person, talented but modest and so down to earth, gives himself to benefit the team, a true leader.
They say although he wasn’t the official Genk captain you could see that he was their real captain on and off the pitch.

Really enjoyed that video.....Wilder always comes across so well....he’s a star.
kept thinking though that our stadium (under the main stand) and training facilities looked a bit shabby and pretty basic compared to other PL clubs.
It was as though Henderson had to explain to Berge “dont worry about the basic training facilities...the club has already started to improve them”.

I want a behind the blades with him. He looks like a bit of a fruitcake, right up my street

They're going to find him and Knill drinking tall coffees, talking set pieces and sharing a bifter in the canteen I tell thee.

yeah love the video huge credit to the social media team outstanding as usual. berge looks like a great bloke. take back what i said about him

without going all conspiracy. looking at that video of him in copthorne at 7.55am. it looked quite empty. is it possible that sheff utd leaked that photo themselves. using the other guy as a vehicle for delivering it

Back
Top Bottom