CONFIRMED Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Or we could be calling Genks bluff....CW us in a promise Friday, he's not going to let Sander Berge get in the way of a bit of hanky panky.
My main question regarding that article is, it says 24-36 hours, so at the latest assumption Thursday morning. What’s the guarantee we get either of those by fridays deadline? Surely you may aswell just battle on for Berge? I admit I know literally nothing of the other 2 but with all the buildup I want Berge

How sad that my most popular post ever is a photo of someone else’s tweet.
Where's he pulled those names from? Defo been playing on FIFA

Shield's is a plant. He's been put up to that. Mady Camara was a stalking horse a few weeks ago. Florian Grillitsch is a name he dreamed up towards the end of a game of Scrabble.

In fairness to Shield, Florian Willitsch is similarish to Berge & his name has never been mentioned before that I'm aware of. He's a decent player. No idea about Camara.

And there goes my confidence regarding us getting this done.

This could be just Wilder tactics, just like when he said if Henderson's agents don't hurry up we will start looking elsewhere.... but then after he signed Wilder said it was only ever going to be Henderson they went for.

We were linked with Camara before. Don’t know much about the other guy but a quick glance online suggests both similar players to Berge, similar age range, and also highly rated by people who know about these things.

This could be just Wilder tactics, just like when he said if Henderson's agents don't hurry up we will start looking elsewhere.... but then after he signed Wilder said it was only ever going to be Henderson they went for.
I get that but surely that is a very dangerous game compared to just getting it signed and sealed? Like I said previously longer it drags more time for other clubs to pick up the trail and join the chase

We were linked with Camara before. Don’t know much about the other guy but a quick glance online suggests both similar players to Berge, similar age range, and also highly rated by people who know about these things.
no-one on here then!:D

It sometimes amazes me how people read something on the internet and instantly believe it. Without any consideration it might be made up. I guess they're the ones that fall for these dodgy scams where someone rings you up and tells you your PC's got a virus.

Still, this could come off and I'll look forward to hopefully hearing some good news in the next 26 hours

It sometimes amazes me how people read something on the internet and instantly believe it. Without any consideration it might be made up. I guess they're the ones that fall for these dodgy scams where someone rings you up and tells you your PC's got a virus.

Still, this could come off and I'll look forward to hopefully hearing some good news in the next 26 hours
About your virus?

Back
Top Bottom