Was Richard Cadette actually McCabe?Is lack of RC leaks anything to do with the McCabe era coming to an end? He did not come across as the most professional in the court case. Just putting 2+2 together, no inside knowledge, just an observation
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
Was Richard Cadette actually McCabe?Is lack of RC leaks anything to do with the McCabe era coming to an end? He did not come across as the most professional in the court case. Just putting 2+2 together, no inside knowledge, just an observation
NoWas Richard Cadette actually McCabe?
So the club know who it was/is?Richard caddette is still very much working with Chris at a very high level
But he won't be posting on here again
Nobody knows who it is, even alleged ITK pig Collins Morris.So the club know who it was/is?
People who know the know.... Know who he isNobody knows who it is, even alleged ITK pig Collins Morris.
Know, Know, Know, Know, KnillPeople who know the know.... Know who he is
But the club dont.People who know the know.... Know who he is
Richard caddette is still very much working with Chris at a very high level
But he won't be posting on here again
Never said they do![]()
Like I said weeks ago we would only sign free's and loans this window and I was shot down claiming I know nothing........ We will sell before buying this window
Just a few more weeks to find out if I'm right
just international loans?
It’s a leap year though so he’ll get two years older.Is he? I know his birthdays Feb because its just before mine. Must have stopped counting his age when I stopped counting my own!
just international loans?
Like I said weeks ago we would only sign free's and loans this window and I was shot down claiming I know nothing........ We will sell before buying this window
Just a few more weeks to find out if I'm right
It would be convenient to do so but that shouldn’t prevent us spending the PL money.Blame mcabe for his stupid appeal on dodgy grounds
Sounds like we could well be selling, and it'd be a very unusual position to leave light if we didn't have something else lined up...
(pinch of salt, naturally...it is Nixon we're talking about)
It would be convenient to do so but that shouldn’t prevent us spending the PL money.
Sounds like we could well be selling, and it'd be a very unusual position to leave light if we didn't have something else lined up...
(pinch of salt, naturally...it is Nixon we're talking about)
Sounds like we could well be selling, and it'd be a very unusual position to leave light if we didn't have something else lined up...
(pinch of salt, naturally...it is Nixon we're talking about)
Sounds like we could well be selling, and it'd be a very unusual position to leave light if we didn't have something else lined up...
(pinch of salt, naturally...it is Nixon we're talking about)
In movement elsewhere, it would appear that Cardiff have terminated Gary Madine’s contract today. This is slightly surprising as after being frozen out of the squad for much of the season, he’d been brought back into the fold by Harris.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?