DCL?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If he'd never played for us no one at all would be suggesting him

End thead
Well I would, not bothered if he played for us or not, 4 years prem experience, big strong and quick and I'm sure would benefit from CW/ AK coaching. I didn't rate him for us as a kid but he has come on leaps and bounds since then. Mousset and him would be a real handful to stop.

Well I would, not bothered if he played for us or not, 4 years prem experience, big strong and quick and I'm sure would benefit from CW/ AK coaching. I didn't rate him for us as a kid but he has come on leaps and bounds since then. Mousset and him would be a real handful to stop.
Why are there no threads about similar players then?

If Calvert-Lewin is an available option and the price is no more than £10m then I would snap their hand off.

I'd take him on loan if that's the option.

The lad has great mobility and energy and can score goals, particularly in the air at the back stick. He's a busy, active player who makes himself available for the ball.

He would have to take a pay cut so it is highly unlikely unless Everton pay a large slice of his wages and why should they? Much depends on Everton's managerial situation and their dealings in January.

When I've watched the lad at Everton he looks over-awed and subserviant to the bigger named players. There's no faulting his effort though. With us he would be a bigger fish in a more welcoming pool and he could prosper. He scores a lot for England.

I'd love to see him play alongside Mousset or McBurnie.

Is he better than our bench strikers? Who knows? Probably not and one of those would presumably be moved away.

He looked decent today.

I'd take him now.
Don't know how people can see he could do a job?

Yeah we don’t need prem players like him. We need Championship and League 1. Yeah yeah

Anyone that thinks we would be better off we out someone like DCL is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Clear as day we we lack any real quality in the final 3rd apart from Moussett.

We need another quality striker minimum to partner Mousett

ironically i just tried and all i could think of is che adams 😂🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

And there is a thread about him, because I bumped it the other day. I still think there's so much potential in Che. Himself & Mousset up top would be frightening.

Can’t see Everton letting him go for much less than £30 million.

Another Goal for DCL 9 for the season so far and some were saying they would not want him back = deluded.

Back
Top Bottom