Norwich - Must win game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

6 points between 6th and 17th. If it continues to be tight then wins are needed. Seems fair. No need to feel any pressure yet though.

The wording might not be perfect for some but I agree, we need to get a couple of three pointers in the bag sharpish or we will slide..

We are having dogshit luck but we need to take more chances then that bad luck won’t come to tell on us, as it stands, we’re going to slide.. sad to say it, but that’s how I see it..

I think we at least need to not lose. Our confidence could do with a win. The table is so close and December could be pivotal.

Screenshot (40).png

What a load of Bollox
I preferred it when you pretended to be ITK
and pretended to know who we where supposed to be signing
You win nothing in December and don’t get relegated in December either
Any Blades who thought we were going to coast it this season , don’t know football or are as deluded as “ Dem Pigs 🐷

It absolutely isn't.

It's the same as every other game, we should target a win and do what we can to get one, if we don't, the season isn't over by a monumental stretch.

But that wouldn't get a reaction would it?

Last edited:
Dropping too many points, draws aren't enough in this league, desperately need a win.
7 match unbeaten run comes to an end and despite still being in the top half of the table and the first week in December you think we are desperate for a win? Every club has at least one drama queen. We’ve just found ours
:eek:

Lose and we’re starting to look over our shoulders.

A much more sensible assessment. And to add, that we do that with a few more decent fixtures before the 'dreaded' January. Although personally I don't find that very scary anymore.

Just had that feelin tonite norwich does look like need at least a draw but not panickin

5 points from 3rd bottom playing against a side that is in the bottom 3. Must win or accept being dragged in to the shit storm.? For me must win.
It isn’t panic stations mate, a draw would do for me.

Back
Top Bottom