In January....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VwBlade

Reaction score
Is there any players from the prem sides below us that we'd like to and realistically be be able to sign? It's a far cry from when we were cherry picking the best of league one 😂 I like the look of the lad Cantwell from Noridge

I'll throw a couple into the hat. Danny ward from Cardiff allways liked the look of him can play on the wing or as a forward. Or would Danny Wellbeck be worth a gamble had his fair share of injuries but look good when he's fit.

I'll throw a couple into the hat. Danny ward from Cardiff allways liked the look of him can play on the wing or as a forward. Or would Danny Wellbeck be worth a gamble had his fair share of injuries but look good when he's fit.
Isn’t Danny welbeck out injured for the season?

Bad dance after scoring. It's a no from me.
On a serious note I like the look of the lad but dont think he'd be cheap. Only seen fleeting clips of him but Saint Maximin at Newcastle looks quick and powerful, bit like Traore for Wolves today.

Wellbeck not a chance, massively over rated. Danny Ward, unproven at this level? But could be worth a punt.

Mitrovic would be very expensive but would give us a clinical different option up top.

Bollox first class twat
Diving , cheating , one man band I’m all right jack wanker
No way is he a team player , and no way would he fit our team ethic and work rate

You would have expected him to have left Fulham already then.

He works hard and is a quality finisher. Would love to sign him.
I don’t question his ability to score goals
I question his theatrics , I watched Fulham twice this season and when he wasn’t diving ( cheating) the sort of things people on here moan about Jack grealish for doing
I saw him rolling around claiming a player had stomped on his head , when the player wasn’t even near him

He's on a huge wage, even if we bump our ceiling up significantly next season, he would probably need to take a big pay cut.

Him and Mousset up top would be quite special though.

Back
Top Bottom