Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've got full confidence in McBurnie that he will prove to be a good signing. Not all signings come off straight away either, i.e. Lunstram, Coutts.

I thought the support for McBurnie from the Kop yesterday was superb and I would guess he would have been touched by that.

He's made mistake, hopefully this could be a blessing as a wake up call.
He needs to pull his bloody socks up.

On the USA stream they said they talked to Wilder before the game and said in no uncertain terms "Mcburnie will be dealt with when the times right, but he needed all his players available for Arsenal"

Did everything asked of him when he came on. Not got an issue with his performances. I like him but I really hope he stops being a dick off the field.

I've got full confidence in McBurnie that he will prove to be a good signing. Not all signings come off straight away either, i.e. Lunstram, Coutts.

I thought the support for McBurnie from the Kop yesterday was superb and I would guess he would have been touched by that.

He's made mistake, hopefully this could be a blessing as a wake up call.
Completely agree.
The support for him was fantastic. Quite simply, if wilder pics him, he gets full backing.

I could never figure out why your erudite well constructed attention seeking posts got you a sine die ban on Blades Mad

If you'd read his earlier posts you'd realise that he isn't seeking attention. He has a particular, and very good reason for feeling quite strongly about what McBurnie has done.

Did everything asked of him when he came on. Not got an issue with his performances. I like him but I really hope he stops being a dick off the field.
By stop, are you suggesting that there has been additional incidents to the drink driving charge?

Completely agree.
The support for him was fantastic. Quite simply, if wilder pics him, he gets full backing.

But last week Wilder got it all wrong at Watford? Then there is the drinking culture at the club? How can you back someone who keeps getting it so wrong?

By stop, are you suggesting that there has been additional incidents to the drink driving charge?

His scenes at Swansea the other week, getting caught saying it was shit playing for Scotland. Lads got to learn quickly that playing in the Premier League means you need to be plugged into your mouth 24/7. Someone is always watching and listening.

His scenes at Swansea the other week, getting caught saying it was shit playing for Scotland. Lads got to learn quickly that playing in the Premier League means you need to be plugged into your mouth 24/7. Someone is always watching and listening.
Ah ok, thought it was something serious.

I wouldn’t say he’s being a dick. Good on him for going to Swansea and Barnsley games and enjoying himself.

The Scotland thing was way out of context and just got blown up

Other than the drink driving, which is stupid, he’s doing ok off the field. He’ll be fine.

I could never figure out why your erudite well constructed attention seeking posts got you a sine die ban on Blades Mad
I could call you one too, but nah.
Just want to correct you on my ban there though. it came from an comment on another teams board. I was never banned by the Bladesmad mods. In fact I still have an active account there, "knowwsnowt", with full knowledge of the admins.
You've displayed an awful lack of knowledge on two fronts here.
Reply and try for the hat trick?

I will keep saying it until he proves me wrong and I don't think he will. Same as Lundstram but worse. At least Lundstram knew how to adapt to what he was good at and make a success of it, but still not a top premier player. No chance with Mc'Burnie.
I could call you one too, but nah.
Just want to correct you on my ban there though. it came from an comment on another teams board. I was never banned by the Bladesmad mods. In fact I still have an active account there, "knowwsnowt", with full knowledge of the admins.
You've displayed an awful lack of knowledge on two fronts here.
Reply and try for the hat trick?

No he won't Prince of the Night, because you called him out perfectly in the first place. He's a lady's front bottom with no other function than to troll other posters. On Bladesmad he had a thing about SBT that bordered on obsessive. Waste of a brilliant user name and avatar.

If Moose is out for a while then this his opportunity.

I'm pleased for him to get the goal, which he took well, but overall he's got a lot to do to make me change my view of him!

Yeah but who cares? No offence.

Support the team and all the players until they don't play for us anymore. Can't understand these vendettas some people have against players.

I mean I don't think Simon Moore is very good for our level atm, but I don't stick that on the end of every post in every thread.

He pressed slightly more than usual. Slightly. I don;t understand it. Young lad. Premier League. You'd think he'd be giving everything.

Glad he got the goal and hope that's the confidence he needs to push on.

I'd be tempted to start Robinson if Mouse is out though. Albeit I'm not sure which of those options is worse. I don't see Sharp having enough at this level. He's good at proving me wrong though.

He pressed slightly more than usual. Slightly. I don;t understand it. Young lad. Premier League. You'd think he'd be giving everything.

Glad he got the goal and hope that's the confidence he needs to push on.

I'd be tempted to start Robinson if Mouse is out though. Albeit I'm not sure which of those options is worse. I don't see Sharp having enough at this level. He's good at proving me wrong though.

McBurnie knows where the net is as much as Sharp based on last season, so if Moose is out I'd go with McBurnie with McGoldrick, as he's more mobile.

He played really well against Liverpool, with Robinson, so with McGoldrick I think he'd have a good chance to prove himself to some of the doubters, and now he's scored with his feet, he might have his eye in.

Reward the goal (and the better grooming) I reckon.

Though Sharp starting would be nice on a Bladey Blade level.

McBurnie knows where the net is as much as Sharp based on last season, so if Moose is out I'd go with McBurnie with McGoldrick, as he's more mobile.

He played really well against Liverpool, with Robinson, so with McGoldrick I think he'd have a good chance to prove himself to some of the doubters, and now he's scored with his feet, he might have his eye in.

Reward the goal (and the better grooming) I reckon.

Though Sharp starting would be nice on a Bladey Blade level.

Thank goodness someone took him to a barbers. I hope he takes it as a sign from now on!

Back
Top Bottom