Outgoing? Wilder to Everton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why are we trying to flog Wilder he is happy here doing his dream job ,with a lot more to do.
Only 2 ways he will go ::
1 : Interference from the owners and lack of support..
2 :: Things go pear shaped and he resigns before he gets sack ,could also say he took us as far as he could and would resign to give some else the chance. Bassett did this when he realised he was losing it.
Things change and no one knows what's round the corner but Wilder istruly focused on getting us stabilised in the premiership,
job not finished then anyway we need to win a trophy or two.
All my opinion of course !!.

Surely a job at an established top half Premier League club on massive wages is going to have the potential to turn his head?

I’ve no doubt Wilder loves United, but he’ll love his family more. The possibility of becoming a multi millionaire and setting up his children and grandchildren for life is going to be hugely tempting.

Sheffield’s most famous, yet least successful musician has got in on the act tonight.

If only the pig would concentrate on writing music that was popular instead of nonsense like this......career's on the down-low and he couldn't get arrested if he tried, there's nothing like a pig on the slide to remind us how bad things could really be.

If only the pig would concentrate on writing music that was popular instead of nonsense like this......career's on the down-low and he couldn't get arrested if he tried, there's nothing like a pig on the slide to remind us how bad things could really be.

So how does a lowlife manage to slide lower?

Last place I’d want to go if I was him. When he took over us we were down in the dumps with no expectation levels and he re-energised the club. Everton want success tomorrow and have the most impatient fans....also I think the rumour is complete BS. As if he’s preparing for Arsenal/ West Ham last week having already agreed to go elsewhere. Where do people come up with this shite.

Last place I’d want to go if I was him. When he took over us we were down in the dumps with no expectation levels and he re-energised the club. Everton want success tomorrow and have the most impatient fans....also I think the rumour is complete BS. As if he’s preparing for Arsenal/ West Ham last week having already agreed to go elsewhere. Where do people come up with this shite.
Have you not heard of the pigs !!!!

Wilder isn't going anywhere soon trust me.... I was talking to him last week is long tern plans are with us..... But has said the board need to match is ambition..... So unless that changes or players are sold without is consent then nothing is changing

Wilder isn't going anywhere soon trust me.... I was talking to him last week is long tern plans are with us..... But has said the board need to match is ambition..... So unless that changes or players are sold without is consent then nothing is changing
Good to hear, since the Prince arrived I can’t think of any players we’ve sold just to get the cash in the bank. It’s been players desire to leave more than anything, Maguire, Adams, Calvert Lewin, Ramsdale, Brooks. They were all young players some unproven. Selling Brooks wasn’t ideal but allowed us to bring in Egan, McGoldrick, Deano, Norwood.

Don't shoot the messenger

Bang

It’s likely horseshit.

Colin that my friend has been a fault of boards over the years at BDTBL, I think CW has rung the changes and they've had to listen no more I'll give you 50 quid for so and so CW knows what he & club wants and needs.

Talksport now even touting him for the job.

Talksport now even touting him for the job.
Ah, the Wedensday propaganda machine grinds in to full swing.

Odds on this being an article on the Star website today? Not that anyone will read it.

Just had a glance at the United thread on Porktalk. Christ, they're desperate for Wilder to move to Everton aren't they?! Actually quite a compliment how much they rate him, but their concern about what he can achieve at United is delicious.

Fucking Talksport must really want Sheffield United to suffer. Just can't help themselves can they? Wankers.

Christ they're desperate right now aren't they. It's f*cking brilliant.

In the last 10 minutes there have been 3 posts on different forms of social media that have all claimed to be ITK about United.

1. Wilder is greedy and will leave for big money
Source: Wilders mate

2. Wilder is on 26k a week
Source: Someone who works at the club

3. The Prince is not giving Wilder any money in January.
Source: Local scout

Embarrassing times in S6

Surely a job at an established top half Premier League club on massive wages is going to have the potential to turn his head?

I’ve no doubt Wilder loves United, but he’ll love his family more. The possibility of becoming a multi millionaire and setting up his children and grandchildren for life is going to be hugely tempting.
I would hope he already is a millionaire to be honest and I’m sure he won’t be getting any poorer with the contract he has.

Lol. I know Brian.

Wendy and a big follower of Nixon.

Nice guy in fairness but I'm sure he'll happily spread the propaganda.

I think the desperation has just taken hold of loads of them. Any whisper is jumped on as they're trying to cling on to anything. They are finally past denial and anger but are now in the bargaining/depression stage.

I think the desperation has just taken hold of loads of them. Any whisper is jumped on as they're trying to cling on to anything. They are finally past denial and anger but are now in the bargaining/depression stage.

Like I say Brian is a top fella but he's told me plenty of times about 'rumours' he's heard and I've yet to see any evidence.

I just wish Chris would come out and say I’m happy where I am.and I’m going nowhere.

No need for him to say that, and no reason he should. We should be able to tell enough by everything else he says and does. But at the same time, he's not a mug. He'll know that his love for the Blades could lead to him being taken advantage of and it's in his and our best interests to make sure the owner/owners are kept on their toes. You don't do that by making public declarations about how happy you are and how you're not going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom