Blades players you thought were going to be brilliant...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chris Hussey. Saw him play a few times when he was 17 and he was like a young Enda Stevens as a left back bombing forward. Most players i saw play non league who went on to the pro game did very well and i was sure he'd be another. It's not like he's done terribly but he truly shone above some who even made it to the premier league.

Turns out league one and the Ryman league are worlds apart. Even still he scored twice against us one game i recall.

I'd say brian Howard too,and leon Britton,although not much he could do when ball was flying over his head

Or when we swapped him for James Harper and got excited about his bulging cock ring. Then all he did was run around directing traffic like a frigging lollipop man.

I remember loving Lee Hendrie as a kid too, being really excited we’d signed him.

The less said about our midfield signings pre-Wilder, the better, seems to be a recurring theme here.

Clayton Donaldson. Scored 2 great goals at Sunderland on his debut and thought he’d be our danger man for the season. Boy was I wrong 😂

Clayton Donaldson. Scored 2 great goals at Sunderland on his debut and thought he’d be our danger man for the season. Boy was I wrong 😂

He scored a cheeky goal away at Norwich to piss those carrot crunching shitbags off.

We signed Clayton past his prime and I think we got out of him what Wilder probably expected. A couple of vital goals especially away from home but was never going to be part of the squads long term future.

Donaldson was one of those players we should have signed years ago in our League 1 days.

Recently, Samir Carruthers. Brief flashes of talent, then long spells of sat on his arse. Less recently, Colin Kazim-Richards, Ian Rush.

Jimmy Johnstone 6 games from one of Celtic's greatest ever player , 5 losses 1 goal and relegation in 76 - courtesy of Jimmy Sirrel .He was going to be our saviour instead it was back on the bottle..

He scored a cheeky goal away at Norwich to piss those carrot crunching shitbags off.

We signed Clayton past his prime and I think we got out of him what Wilder probably expected. A couple of vital goals especially away from home but was never going to be part of the squads long term future.

Donaldson was one of those players we should have signed years ago in our League 1 days.
I remember Birmingham fans saying he’d been their best player the previous season!

I can also remember talking to you about Jean Calve after his debut against Preston when he scored that screamer and you predicted he'd be injured for ages and not do much.

It also won't surprise you to know that Gary Naysmith is not on this list.

Not often my United predictions are accurate.

My most recent one was Ben Woodburn.
Even though it was reported he was going to be a Liverpool regular in a couple of years and in front of David Brooks but he wasn’t a patch on Brooks,very disappointing.

Also when we signed Stephen McGinn I thought we signed his brother John so was excited because I had randomly read an article about the best youngsters in the SPL and saw a few clips.

Steve Finneston

Wotsit Rise the Norwegian lad.

Jostein Flo. What was the song....
"Flo Flo,
Jostein Flo Flo
Who needs Deano....."

Back
Top Bottom