Fiddling away in High Court while our Premier League chances burn.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ex accountant? Do you ever get anything right?

Feel free to trace out where I said that but fail to post it.

Proves you can’t debate when you’ve backed yourself into a corner. Your original figure was £20m Now that’s been achieved you want £40m but knowing McBurnie achieves that you want net. Shouldnt you have reduced the £20m by any incomings, even though that makes your initial opinion even more wide of the mark?

I’ll leave others to laugh at your reverse ferret.

And don’t bother PMing me.

B18DBC25-06F6-49E5-AEA6-3C3D37D40E7F.jpeg

Ex accountant? Do you ever get anything right?

Feel free to trace out where I said that but fail to post it.

Proves you can’t debate when you’ve backed yourself into a corner. Your original figure was £20m Now that’s been achieved you want £40m but knowing McBurnie achieves that you want net. Shouldnt you have reduced the £20m by any incomings, even though that makes your initial opinion even more wide of the mark?

I’ll leave others to laugh at your reverse ferret.

And don’t bother PMing me.

Silly boy. It was you who p.m'd me - fact. Deny it and I will publish them all.

How do you find time to practice as an accountant? You're on here all day every day, more than anybody else since you re-named in 2015? Must have loads of clients!

Silly boy. It was you who p.m'd me - fact. Deny it and I will publish them all.

How do you find time to practice as an accountant? You're on here all day every day, more than anybody else since you re-named in 2015? Must have loads of clients!

I didn’t say you pm’d me first now did I? I pm’d you about you making claims I’d said something which l hadn’t which you claimed you’d traced ( although no link or proof). Despite the fact that we’d both been castigated by members, you, unbelievably, wanted it to be discussed on the forum.

Now, rather than admit you’ve yet again got something wrong you have a pop at my business. Which rather shows what a nasty arrogant self centred sad old man you are.

Look in that mirror.

Oh, and learn to read posts properly.

Folklore has it that Sean Thornton was kicked out of the Brownies for not keeping the paper clip reconciliation up to date...

You know the movies where the grizzled wrongly sacked ex- cop comes back to see off the baddies? Well, Lieutenant Thornton is sobering up and looking in the trunk for his Magnum.

I think it foolhardy to keep your ice cream/chocolate combination in anything other than a freezer, a trunk is the height of folly IMO

I didn’t say you pm’d me first now did I? I pm’d you about you making claims I’d said something which l hadn’t which you claimed you’d traced ( although no link or proof). Despite the fact that we’d both been castigates by members, you, unbelievably, wanted it to be discussed on the forum.

Now, rather than admit you’ve yet again got something wrong you have a pop at my business. Which rather shows what a nasty arrogant self centred sad old man you are.

Look in that mirror.

For goodness sake.

Castigated and yet you waffle on like that again. No self-awareness.

You and the other clown-fish are on here in force.

Thanks for reviving the thread Silent , I owe you one!!

Respect Flatulent_Bob I'll welcome your debate.

For goodness sake.

Castigated and yet you waffle on like that again. No self-awareness.

Thanks for reviving the thread Silent , I owe you one!!

Respect @Flatulentbob I'll welcome your debate.

No admission you got it wrong then? You just can’t bring yourself to admit it can you?

When you lie about me, twice in a few days, I’ll point it out and call you on it. If you can’t handle that, maybe your remarks should have at least a grain of truth in them?

Lieutenant Thornton is sobering up and looking in the trunk for his Magnum.

Better when kept in the freezer in this weather.

images

Flatulent_Bob I'll welcome your debate.

The “clown fish” being those who disagree, or take issue, with your opinions? I wonder how many of those there are on this thread. More than your list of “sharks”, to be sure.

“Clown fish”. How insulting of you. And how characteristic. You do know that personal abuse is against Forum rules?

Is it going to be a straight question and answer or a more competency based assessment?

Hi Flatulent. I've picked you out from the clowns as I don't recognise your name and hope to provide an opportunity for debate rather than all the childish giddiness and Sean's usual cocktail of half truths and exaggerations, twisted to discredit and hijack the thread.

Hope you don't mind.

Sir, I dispute that. I’m fairly sure I searched for that on the interwebz, and posted it here first. Happy to be disproven, otherwise it shall be daggers shaped from shark bone at dawn.

Shockers, I think we might have found that on the same t’interpipe site.....

However, haven’t had a duel this last few weeks, Mustads at twenty fathoms?

Hi Flatulent. I've picked you out from the clowns as I don't recognise your name and hope to provide an opportunity for debate rather than all the childish giddiness and Sean's usual cocktail of half truths and exaggerations, twisted to discredit and hijack the thread.

Hope you don't mind.

And again, reference to other Forum members as (this time, “childish”) “clowns”.

“You agree to not use the Service to submit ... any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening ... likely to offend, contains ... objectionable content” (Forum rules).

Just holding up a mirror, as it were.

No admission you got it wrong then? You just can’t bring yourself to admit it can you?

When you lie about me, twice in a few days, I’ll point it out and call you on it. If you can’t handle that, maybe your remarks should have at least a grain of truth in them?

State the 'lies' , call them out and I have to respond.

I hope they are at least slightly important for yourpersonal credibility. Let's be knowing. I will apologise if I have got something wrong but 'lie' is not in my dictionary.

One's not just the 'ex-accountant' one is it? 😁

Lies? Strong word from a man who spends much of his 'outside working hours' calling me all things under the sun. Laughable really. Of your 28500 posts since 2015 I bet I've been the target for 25%of them and called all sorts, without retort from me. Unless 'ex-accountant is a lie!×

Set it up and I'll reply tomorrow morning.
And again, reference to other Forum members as (this time, “childish”) “clowns”.

“You agree to not use the Service to submit ... any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening ... likely to offend, contains ... objectionable content” (Forum rules).

Just holding up a mirror, as it were.

Hope it's a two-way mirror. Just look at your contributions above.

Why not Report me. That would be my first.

Last edited:

I hope they are at least slightly important for yourpersonal credibility. Let's be knowing. I will apologise if I have got something wrong but 'lie' is not in my dictionary.

Lies? Strong word from a man who spends much of his 'outside working hours' calling me all things under the sun. Laughable really. Of your 28500 posts since 2015 I bet I've been the target for 25%of them and called all sorts, without retort from me. Unless 'ex-accountant is a lie!×

95AB567E-7481-4772-911D-2E1C6E35E1BC.jpeg

Hope you don't mind.
Hi, no I don’t mind however I’m not interested in debating wind ups or perceived issues which are rooted in nonsense, I just don’t have time.
I’ve made my opinion quite clear in my earlier post and asked you specific points based on your view on the first page which you chose not to address.
It looks like you take whatever negative stories you can and try and twist them into a likely narrative.
You then edit your “brave” or “out there” position. when your opinions are not born out.

The undeniable facts from your original posts are;
1.) Spending hasn’t been limited by the legal shenanigans of the owners, this was clarified by the manager at the time but you didn’t believe him.
2.) There was always significantly more than £20 million to spend.
3.) The owners can’t take the PL money out of the club. They can sell there share of the club but that doesn’t take the money out. You were wrong to suggest this as a likely plan for our joint owners at that time.
4.) You said your “whole point” was we wouldn’t get business done by the end of Aug. That has also been proven to be wrong as 90% has been completed. Therefore by your own criteria your post cannot carry any accuracy and therefore validity.

If you can’t accept the above I don’t think there is anything to discuss further with you, as your not here for a serious and honest debate.
You'd just be a bit of an “edge lord”,(as the youngsters call it), trying to be controversial but ultimately lacking in substance.

Last edited:

My earlier reply was on topic and relevant. Also correct. Rather than debate as you constantly state is your primary wish, you took things off topic and into your pool of mendacity in post 323, which had little to do with the points made. .

BTW, Is there more than one person who agrees with either your initial opinion or your revision now the first one was shown to be wrong?

Over 7000 posts about you? Ha ha ha. Self awareness......

Hope you don't mind.

You need help my friend

Shockers, I think we might have found that on the same t’interpipe site.....

However, haven’t had a duel this last few weeks, Mustads at twenty fathoms?

You are a cad, sir. And a bounder. But as a fellow fisher of fish, on this occasion I shall rise above the challenge to my dignity, and bid thee sheath thy Mustads.

#stillmagnetdespitecomradeshipinfish

To use a phrase of the yoof

"Chat shit, get banged"

There's caution, there's being worried, but this thread is founded on nonsense. No escaping it or trying to dress it up as something it's not. So the remonstrations are fair enough.

Swim on.

Back
Top Bottom