Proper excited now !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

EmleyMoorBlade

Very Appeh Disciple of The Lord Wilder of Nazareth
Reaction score
Some extremely astute signings now completed by the Blades, we seem to have addressed almost all the areas that needed strengthening we now have pace available pretty much across the side, the incoming players are all the right age for CW & AK to work their magic on and mould into Blades players. Hendo back which will help the back line remain largely settled which has to be a good thing.

Hint from the Lord Wilder that more good news soon so could we hope beyond hope that McBurnie and or Maupay are on their way to bolster the much needed goal scoring tally and relieve some of the pressure on Billy Sharp, who looks as fit as a butchers dog and raring to go for his chance in the top flight.

Personally I am really looking forward to seeing Ravel Morrison, this lad could just be the signing of the window, proper talent and when you look at CWAK’s record with players who cost £0 we might just have the lad who could make this a season beyond our current expectations. Hope he gets some minutes tomorrow against Barnsley. See you there boys and girls !!

UTB

Yes I noticed he mentioned that there might be another announcement in the next 48 hours so hopefully McBurnie and I think we will be done and dusted and will complete what has been an amazing squad strengthening

I dont know if its the fact that most of the signings are british and not on the big boys radars but i just cant help but think if nothing else they have supplemented the squad and dont look like risking the ethos of the team. I am becoming increasingly convinced we will more than rattle a few cages this coming season.

Only thing that concerns me is the signing of mousett his stats suggest he’s shit and we could have got better for 10 million but you have to trust wilders signings

Just one main striker short of an amazing summer's business.

All the new signings fit the profile and look like talented players with character with Mousset being the unknown quantity, albeit a good pedigree and 'Josh says he's a good lad's.

Throw a few names into the mix.

Welbeck, Carroll, Sturridge all available on a free

;)

I actually said something similar on another thread, what we are expecting Columbus to do is now go the moon with sailing boat. I'm not confident though would be very happy to be proved wrong.

I'm excited to watch football but I still think we'll struggle, oh well UTB!

(And its a sensible strategy we have in case we are relegated)

It's not an Elephant's Foot Day, perhaps an Apple Charlotte Day.

To be the former, that'd be us signing a reputable superstar.

#Sinclair

Welbeck, Carroll, Sturridge all available on a free

;)

I actually said something similar on another thread, what we are expecting Columbus to do is now go the moon with sailing boat. I'm not confident though would be very happy to be proved wrong.

I'm excited to watch football but I still think we'll struggle, oh well UTB!

(And its a sensible strategy we have in case we are relegated)
We need players on the pitch not in the treatment room. Those three you have chucked in are all crocks. No thanks.

I`m very excited. Two weeks to go and started my pre-season pyro throwing , kidney punching and heavy drinking training already. Should be in top condition and ready to hit the ground running by the time the season starts.
Well, hitting the ground maybe 😏

It's always going to be tough for a new team to stay up, you give it your best shot but you have to gradually build, so all this talk of preparing for the championship next season is bollocks, if we dis go down we go down with experience of promotion, £100s of millions and a quality manager. We're preparing for every eventual outcome as any prudent football club would do

Back
Top Bottom