Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Club record fee, more chance of being a first team player, younger and one for the new few years - Yes, it is more significant
It's all subjective. Jagielka signing is a blades icon returning. It's significant (not the words of the club, but Andy Giddings)

It is indeed all subjective.
However, some might say that the signing of an experienced, Premier League, English International Defender (albeit now ex) would count as reasonably 'significant' possibly??

We have resigned Steve as well ? 🤣
It would be a chance for me to make up a new joke:
What have United and John Prescott got in common? They both have two jags.
I'll get my coat.

Giddings says 'close to being completed' and Jags is already completed according to Cadette Man.

So that might indicate the 'significant' isn't Jags.

Indicates to me that Mr. Cadette knows a fair bit more than Radio Sheffield.

Let's be frank; that's highly likely to be true.

40 England caps, 350 Premier League appearances and 250 games for United. That's a significant signing.

You missed the 37 yrs old bit that couldn't get in Evertons side.

I welcome him back but this is not significant and a tad underwhelming given the build up on here over the last hour.

Just popped up on Sky Sports app

Transfer Target

Neal Maupay

Maybe they're hearing sommat.

Don't think its maupay, the media would have found out.

Agree, this is why I found it hard to believe (on this occasion) Richard Cadette ’s info that we could be really close to signing him. Brentford would go public to create a bidding war, his agent would be touting our approach to spark interest elsewhere. I just don’t think you can get close to signing someone like him “under the radar” so to speak..

is that the new shirt he's wearing or an old one?
It's the 06/07 capital one kit. Rocked up in it this morning without calling first. Turns out, contrary to popular belief, that Wilder does do sentiment.

Agree, this is why I found it hard to believe (on this occasion) Richard Cadette ’s info that we could be really close to signing him. Brentford would go public to create a bidding war, his agent would be touting our approach to spark interest elsewhere. I just don’t think you can get close to signing someone like him “under the radar” so to speak..

Wilder has managed “under the radar” signings numerous times!

Not sure how Giddings can say Jags is a significant signing?

He's 37 next month and can only hope to be a bit part of our season and that doesn't equate to significant to me

We need one maybe two strikers and they imo would be significant signings

He's 37 next month and can only hope to be a bit part of our season and that doesn't equate to significant to me

Giddings didn't say significant signing.

If he is referring to Jagielka I don't know how he can say that either

No one really knows but I can easily see Jagielka being called a "significant" signing. I think we all know it too. Ex-England international, huge history with the club. Bear in mind this is only a comms person saying it too, very likely off-hand. It's different to Chris Wilder saying: "This is a significant signing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom