Neal Maupay

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never been relegated, never been sacked, always finished higher than when he started. Let's hope he continues making the same mistakes eh?

Agreed Wilder may make individual mistakes on individual players but his philosophy is correct and man management is perfection personified.
He understands what to great team and it’s more than an individual player.

No problem , love Wilder but all managers make mistakes lots of them.

Wilder makes gambles that don’t come off. He will have good, we’ll researched reasons for every player he does or doesn’t pursue. There is no such thing as a nailed on signing, they are all gambles and some don’t work for a variety of reasons. But they aren’t necessarily mistakes.

Madine did a job for us but at times looked clumsy and clueless. He's nowhere near Premier League standard. I actually think Hogan could potentially be a decent signing but he needs to rediscover his Brentford form. I would be concerned if we signed either tbh. I guess he might see Madine as a loan? We can loan Championship players on top of the two Premier League ones, I think?

I know some don't rate him highly but would love this to happen

watch us get maupay and is unremarkable, and gallagher turns out class

20/21 transfer rumour: sheff utd in for 30 championship goals in a season striker Sam Gallagher
Hope so, him mcburnie and Freeman would be an impressive window.
The ultimate window with hendo of course.

Knowing that we aren't in the same league as Villa financially, unless Villa are no longer interested I can't see us beating them to his signature

Fingers crossed tho

Could we possibly get Maupay AND McBurnie?

They'd have to close this forum down for a week...

Maupay would presumably be instead of Robinson, and spending would be more limited in other areas.
If we're set to sign Freeman for cheaper than we'd put aside within the budget for that position then you never know. I cant see it though 😂

Anything that vaguely resembles an ITK post seems to suggest Mcburnie, Robinson and Freeman are our main targets. I don't want to bring up the budget again but if we get those 3 I can't imagine being able to afford Maupay as well.

Sounds like a Quiffy’s Dad type rumour. I can’t see us spending £20m on one player until we have at least survived one season in the top flight.

What are they actually saying though FTPE?

Are they tweets intimating he's signed?
'I've heard he's signing imminently" is the one that caught my attention. A lass who might not be ITK but does have a few links with players has also put a picture on of him.

Back
Top Bottom