Neal Maupay

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blimey, if you’re depressed after the three seasons we’ve just had, you ought to find yourself a different way of spending your time.

Nobody's depressed, we should be building a Premier League team and it's funny waiting for things to happen

Speculate about good players and the pathetic apologists come on and give us a million reasons why not

Speculate about shyte players and they're back again criticising our jokes

Why bother starting speculation threads at all when some people can't see the fun in the load of bollocks that's said on them

• Angry
Reactions: FYT
Nobody's depressed, we should be building a Premier League team and it's funny waiting for things to happen

Speculate about good players and the pathetic apologists come on and give us a million reasons why not

Why bother starting speculation threads at all when some people can't see the fun in the load of bollocks that's said on them
Well there's a turn up. Topplayersleave, and fun, in the same sentence.

Make up comments about the club owing money to directors then go missing.....

Burnley after him now, tough decisions for him to make then.

Make up comments about the club owing money to directors then go missing.....

He goes missing a lot doesn’t he. If I wasn’t quite keen on keeping my job I could write a book about various boardrooms that make ours look like a model of propriety. As soon as you call him out on a question of fact that doesn’t fit his agenda he disappears.

You ok hun?

A Storm of Blades, post: 2067996, member: 19423"]
You ok hun?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, why shouldn't I be ?

I bet you said the signing of mcgoldrick was uninspiring of Stevens or Baldock or Duffy. Why not wait and see what happens and even then wait to see how players who Wilder signs turns out? You know the manager Chris Wilder the man who signs the players, you know Chris Wilder who has got us promoted to the premier league. The same Chris Wilder who sees things in players other manager don't.

Maybe instead of you thinking a signing is uninspiring think that if it's good enough for the best manager we have had in our history it's good enough for you.

Topplayersleave did you leave your list of suggestions for the players you think we will sign on the appropriate thread? Just for fun and then we can see who was closest to getting it right by transfer window closure.

Reactions: FYT
It's disgusting
June nearly half over and we have not bought 8 new players for 169m quid

Whereas big clubs with ambition like Spurs have in the last 15 months spent ..oh hang on bad example

On the flip side we had a big head start on Villa and they are sigining plenty.

Let's get real. Done deals so far
http//www.skysports.com/football/transfer-deals
Only 5 clubs have completed a signing so far . Only villa have done more than 1of those 5 2 are players that had been on loan

Those 4 players they spent 60m I've never heard of any of them and I believe none of them started more than half the games Brighton played last season !

I don't think Hughton had any say in their transfers though. They adopt a similar moneyball approach that Brentford go with. All done on stats etc.

It's disgusting
June nearly half over and we have not bought 8 new players for 169m quid

Whereas big clubs with ambition like Spurs have in the last 15 months spent ..oh hang on bad example
and we haven't seen the kit yet. or the mega sponsor..

9m now with Villa dropping out,but the real bad news is his agent has flown to Andalucia to discuss terms with Seville.

Sadly I never saw this one as being likely.
1. He’s not English so has no ties to this country, and will be heading to a much better place to live and train than either Sheffield or Birmingham.
2. I always doubted we would entertain paying anything over £10m for a single player. And I don’t see Brentford letting him go for less than that.

So let’s just move on. I doubt Wilder had even bothered to make anything other than a quick glance at him, he knows his stuff and wouldn’t waste time chasing a player he has no chance of getting.

Now if we only knew who he was actually in for!

Sadly I never saw this one as being likely.
1. He’s not English so has no ties to this country, and will be heading to a much better place to live and train than either Sheffield or Birmingham.
2. I always doubted we would entertain paying anything over £10m for a single player. And I don’t see Brentford letting him go for less than that.

So let’s just move on. I doubt Wilder had even bothered to make anything other than a quick glance at him, he knows his stuff and wouldn’t waste time chasing a player he has no chance of getting.

Now if we only knew who he was actually in for!
I’ve got a horrible feeling it will be Hogan & Madine At 3m each.

Back
Top Bottom