Portugal - Real Betis 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On the basis of your ITK I am booking transport for Saville, you are ITK aren't you?

Only passing on what I heard this morning. I'm personally not going this year, sadly, but I'll pass on what I hear if it benefits others.

Went to Seville last September. Their derby was rearranged and I missed it by 24 hours. Can recommend the Pension Vergara in the old town. Quirky and cheap and surrounded by fantastic tapas bars.

I stayed there a couple of years ago, it was absolutely roasting hot. Too hot to even walk on the streets in the daytime.

Yip... Already nearly 40 degrees in the centre. I'm going to be pissed off if I drive 3 hours past sevilla on my way to Portugal and they play the game there.

Loads of Ryanair flights to Seville, including East Midlands and Manchester. Also flights from Lisbon and other resorts like Alicante and Palma.

Did Malcolm used to have Saxo Bar in Benidorm?

He definitely used to have a bar in Benidorm and i believe he still has an apartment there but he got rid of the bar a while back. Sorry but don't know what it was called.

I think he said it was on the 2nd road back from the beach.

Reactions: Dkc
I stayed there a couple of years ago, it was absolutely roasting hot. Too hot to even walk on the streets in the daytime.

After the city of Córdoba, Seville has the hottest summer in continental europe among all cities with a population over 100,000 inhabitants, with average daily highs in July of 36.0 °C (97 °F). Fact.

Reactions: Dkc
I went out to watch Betis a few years ago towards the end of the season and it was ridiculously hot. 39C. It wasn't played at the highest pace it's fair to say...

After the city of Córdoba, Seville has the hottest summer in continental europe among all cities with a population over 100,000 inhabitants, with average daily highs in July of 36.0 °C (97 °F). Fact.

Which is why it's earned the nickname 'The Frying Pan of Europe '.

I didn't know Córdoba was even hotter but , for anyone who's not been there it's well worth a visit , not least for the Mesquita and the fact that almost every restaurant has Ox tail ( Rabo de Toro ) on the menu .

Proper snap that is . :)

Put this in the Pre-season thread so x-posting.

SUFC v Real Betis, Friday 12th July at Estadio Algarve. Or so I've heard

To be honest the 3rd option would sum it up perfectly 😂

I have been told to keep it hush hush, not quite sure why

To be honest the 3rd option would sum it up perfectly 😂

I have been told to keep it hush hush, not quite sure why
Based on that info I promote you to ITKer’ish and I’ve ordered me passport photos.....

504DE674-E8BF-4C5B-84F3-AB230D2A556F.jpeg

x-posting

Advice. If you are wrong, have only 4 posts and no Likes..... CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT NAME AND DETAILS.

If I'm wrong I will delete and you will never hear a peep from me again! With the way the club are going about this fixture Area 51 wouldn't be an unreasonable venue, they seem to be trying their hardest to keep it under wraps.

1st time poster so won”t shot it but, source, source feckin source?

Good if true

To be fair to HackeyBlade the date, opponent and rough area he's posted has all been the rumour for weeks. Its still not confirmed, but I wouldn't be massively surprised to see it happen.

Back
Top Bottom