Portugal - Real Betis 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If I'm wrong I will delete and you will never hear a peep from me again! With the way the club are going about this fixture Area 51 wouldn't be an unreasonable venue, they seem to be trying their hardest to keep it under wraps.

Same as last year. They left details out of public domain until late on.

Mrs. Joe tells me that Kean Bryan's second cousins hairdresser says it's both , but knowing how picky some of you are when it comes to ITK , I'm sure there will still be doubters ........

If I'm wrong I will delete and you will never hear a peep from me again! With the way the club are going about this fixture Area 51 wouldn't be an unreasonable venue, they seem to be trying their hardest to keep it under wraps.
why?

Can't see what's wrong with the eatadio municipal Albufiera.
Holds 5k.
3.5k it holds. It was rammed last year when we played Maritimo, can see it being even worse now we're playing a bigger club. Algarve stadium is the right choice IMO. Although now we're less than a month until the supposed date it would be very interesting to see how many Blades go.

Played at Estadio Municipal Da Bela Vista last year.....different ground to Estadio Municipal Da Albufeira

BTW...still think 5k capacity may be tight. More importantly though, there are no bars anyway near Estadio Algarve😤

BTW...still think 5k capacity may be tight. More importantly though, there are no bars anyway near Estadio Algarve😤
We stopped in Portimao last year and drove past the ground in a taxi from Faro. It looked like there wasn't a great deal nearby but didn't get a good look.

Don’t forget Real Betis average 45k fans and it’s much closer for them, I’d be surprised if they didn’t bring a few fans. Plus more blades fans traveling than last year, no chance it could be held at the Bela vista like last year so only reasonable one is Estádio Algarve like previously suggested

I reckon there was around 1,500 blades at the game last year. Don’t think Spanish fans travel in numbers for friendly games so imagine same ground will suit.

Back
Top Bottom