CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maybe. Although the blue of the sponsor looks okay as does the red bag behind, the wooden seats, the hangers. Pretty much everything else.
Either way, the shirt in grey looks beautiful
You got any idea when its getting released and why this major 'watch this space' sponsorship deal hasn't materialised?

The Ajax one is the same template as the yellow 'un i just created... think it could work ace as an away kit template. Although Ipshit's looks terrible...
ipswich_town_2019_2020_adidas_away_kit.jpg
Swap the blue for white, make the red, red, and the yellow for black, and I'm on board!

Swap the blue for white, make the red, red, and the yellow for black, and I'm on board!

I just can't see how that would work. Here it is in Blue/White (it's a no from me).

Solid blue back that too.

It's an updated template from an old 2015 version (incidently, Ipswich had that as their away kit then too)...

54768 And then look how poor it looks in Red/White:

It's difficult to get a White striped shirt right. Those Ipswich shirts work well but then you put white stripes in with any of the colours and it begins to look cheap and nasty (IMO obviously).

Last edited:
Could just get that Instagram filter they’ve put on and apply that

I put one of the release pictures of the away kit through Instagram and got this out
View attachment 54724

I don't use Facebook but I assume there are similar filters and such, so I think given that this picture is studio lighting and the other is florescent bulbs, that it's just our away kit in bad lighting and filtered like GallonofMagnet said.

Still, who knew that a minty green/ duck egg blue/ grey kit would look so nice.

I just can't see how that would work. Here it is in Blue/White (it's a no from me).

View attachment 54766

Solid blue back that too.

It's an updated template from an old 2015 version (incidently, Ipswich had that as their away kit then too)...

View attachment 54768 And then look how poor it looks in Red/White:

View attachment 54769

It's difficult to get a White striped shirt right. Those Ipswich shirts work well but then you put white stripes in with any of the colours and it begins to look cheap and nasty (IMO obviously).
Just swap the blue for red

Bit old school, but would be happy with something like these 3.

Attachments

• Capture1a.JPG
    Capture1a.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture1b.JPG
    Capture1b.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture1c.JPG
    Capture1c.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture2a.JPG
    Capture2a.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture2b.JPG
    Capture2b.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture2c.JPG
    Capture2c.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture3a.JPG
    Capture3a.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture3b.JPG
    Capture3b.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture3c.JPG
    Capture3c.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
They'd sell an absolute shed load if the second kit was the red sash (Peru/River Plate) style.

I'm also quite fond of the black and white sash we wore in the mid-70s. Funny how the Admiral kits are well-remembered and loved even when they coincided with us being utterly shit.

Can't United put out a teaser or summat on the website?

RED AND WHITE SHIRT COMING SOON

Just so we know they've not forgotten?

First shirt I ever had :)

Wouldn't be accepted now though. Did you know that was destined to be an all white shirt? According to someone who worked for Admiral at the time, someone left a folded home shirt draped over the white template they were going to use and it was seen by a designer who decided to incorporate the stripes into the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom