Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

West ham are still bidding. We're set up to do a medical if needed. Kevin McDonald is lined up to replace IF West Ham meet our asking price.

If Fleck does go for £4m, we should go for Barry Bannan at £2m. ;)

Not an asset ?

But one which we can turn down a multi million pound offer for ?????

Only in S2 :)

UTB

Source is affiliated to the club and definitely wouldn't lie. From what he had said he didnt sound confident in Fleck staying. If West Ham meet the price Fleck's gone and McDonald is a guaranteed replacement, already have medical set up. Its picked up alot of pace today, lets hope they don't offer the asking price.

Source is affiliated to the club and definitely wouldn't lie. From what he had said he didnt sound confident in Fleck staying. If West Ham meet the price Fleck's gone and McDonald is a guaranteed replacement, already have medical set up. Seems to be picking up pace, Lets hope West Ham don't offer the asking price.
My source's dad would beat your source's dad up, and he says that he's staying.

Source is affiliated to the club and definitely wouldn't lie. From what he had said he didnt sound confident in Fleck staying. If West Ham meet the price Fleck's gone and McDonald is a guaranteed replacement, already have medical set up. Seems to be picking up pace, Lets hope West Ham don't offer the asking price.

Its ok having McDonald lined up but if West Ham come in late for Fleck then I can see us struggling to get McDonald's deal done, unless we have a similar arrangement with Fulham. I'd be surprised that Wilder would let Fleck go unless Fleck wanted the deal, because it doesn't sound like West Ham are bidding silly money, and surely we'd only accept a silly offer at this stage. Of course that depends on what you see as a silly offer!

If Fleck went, and I hope he doesn't, McDonald would probably be the most suitable like for like.

Personally I don’t want to lose fleck, however well or bad people consider his performances he’s one of our best players and provides balance down the left which McDonald doesn’t.

The other concern I have is I imagine McDonald would be a loan and at worse he has no resale value whatsoever.

Considering the cost of the loans so far I don’t want to lose club assets for loans as our squad for next season will be threadbare. This is my only real concern with the club at the moment

McDonald's also interesting Forest. I would imagine they'd be more rumours of Fleck going if he was going to go, and likewise they'd be more on a potential arrival. I know sometimes transfers come out of the blue and yes we know of West Ham's interest, but when deals happen they're normally mentioned with more media info than is currently the case for Fleck. We knew about Madine and Hogan coming for days and it was article after article saying both were coming.

I just can't see us letting Fleck go quite honestly on transfer deadline day.

Its ok having McDonald lined up but if West Ham come in late for Fleck then I can see us struggling to get McDonald's deal done, unless we have a similar arrangement with Fulham. I'd be surprised that Wilder would let Fleck go unless Fleck wanted the deal, because it doesn't sound like West Ham are bidding silly money, and surely we'd only accept a silly offer at this stage. Of course that depends on what you see as a silly offer!

If Fleck went, and I hope he doesn't, McDonald would probably be the most suitable like for like.
If it gets to late making it not possible to get McDonald over the line I assume we'll not accept any bid and Fleck won't go. No idea whether Fleck wants the move or not. All I know (from someone reliable) is that we have given West Ham a price, if they meet that we have McDonald lined up to replace. West Ham were not serious before today, they're now very serious and due to us to having a medical set up & McDonald lined up, I assume we're expecting/prepared for that bid to come in. If it doesn't, he stays.

I think you only have to see the midfield perform when he’s missing to know how influential Fleck is.
Really surprised at the amount of comments regarding his poor form. IMO he’s had 2/3 off colour games but is certainly worthy of his place.

Would be a massive loss and I certainly don’t want to see him leave.

If it gets to late making it not possible to get McDonald over the line I assume we'll not accept any bid and Fleck won't go. No idea whether Fleck wants the move or not. All I know (from someone reliable) is that we have given West Ham a price, if they meet that we have McDonald lined up to replace. West Ham were not serious before today, they're now very serious and due to us to having a medical set up & McDonald lined up, I assume we're expecting/prepared for that bid to come in. If it doesn't, he stays.

So we're asking McDonald to say fuck off to any other potential suitors in the hope we sign him should Fleck leaves, but there is a possibility we won't be needing to sign him and he'll be stuck not playing for Fulham for the rest of the season? Can't see it myself, but we'll soon see.

I respect your views mate, but what makes you say he's a like for like? I can't see any similarities myself. K-Mac is much more of a Couttsy type, isn't he?

Is there a chance of getting McDonald on loan and keeping Fleck? Then find a move for lundstram.

Citing 'someone reliable' is utterly meaningless. A mountain of bollocks has been and continues to be promulgated in the name of 'someone reliable'.

Odd how some people only turn out in Jim White windows, isn't it?

Someone reliable told me that Kev has invented time travel and is bringing Iniesta back with him from 2001.

If Carlsberg did Blades transfers :)

Let’s hope they do. I can’t imagine Macca sitting at sheffield train station for a call. If I was wilder I would be finding new homes for Evans and Lundstram which we can use their wages or any fees to bring in McDonald on loan. Buy if we sell Fleck

Back
Top Bottom