CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters
Sorry if this has already been said (can't be arsed to wade through 2500+ posts), but has Madine fucked your missus or something? You appear to be a little obsessed...

Ok, I didn’t want to say this but I know someone who has been affected by his violence. Let’s leave it that.

The thought of cheering that scumbag makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. I know many others who think and feel the same.

It’s alright because you’ve got a brand new hero to worship!

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone with my outbursts. I’ve tried to keep it level headed and stick to the football. I shan’t post again I’m clearly too emotional about this.

Discount Cardiff it didn’t happen for him there
He did well at Wednesday, Bolton and Carlisle scored one in four proper hold up forward and target man.
As far as the bollocks he got into it was in his early twenties if you ain’t got no fire in your belly then you never will have Friday/ Saturday down town when I was a young un was fight night.

I can accept the decision to sign Madine, though he wouldn’t be my choice. I can accept he’s got a bad past, and people do change and deserve chances to prove it.

But this argument that his actions can be excused on the basis of laddishness is garbage. There’s no excuse for them. The only mitigation is he’s paid his penance and time has passed.

He spoke well in the interview, he's got thick skin coming over here and he knows he won't be a fan favorite at first but it's a test of character and attitude to put that aside. Madine said he always loved playing at the lane and he clearly buzzed off the atmosphere albeit a hostile one for him personally. For him to see that as a positive and want to be part of it shows a bit of grit and determination, exactly what we need upfront. Yeah he's a bit of a shit house but imagine what our opposition thinks of Henderson of every week! Madine thrived off the abuse and just played the game with the fans, everyone needs to stop getting so emotional he was class for Bolton and he's levels above Clarke (fucking levels going from the Barnet game). He's prepared to work his way into the team below Bill and Mcg so the fans should just suck it up, there isn't a great deal of forwards to choose from on loan atm so Wilder's limited in options.

And that utd fan was probably giving him some right shit, saying he was punched for saying he supported Blades!! Come on....fuck sake. The victim gave a statement and everyone just believes it. We are all cunts at times, he probably deserved a bang.

I think Madine is a tw@t. However, he is here now, and will line up for us.

So, I hope that he helps/contributes towards our promotion hunt.

Anyone booing deserves booting out the ground
I’m not going to be one of them as it’s a pathetic noise anyway but I can see a lot of people getting booted out then because if he does get some game time I have no doubts that there will be plenty of boos heard from those that like to make that pathetic noise.

What a disaster in the making.

Hope I am very wrong but I think Wilder has made the biggest mistake since he became our manager.

This Madine sounds like a nut case.

I would of much preferred Defoe and played through the middle.

View attachment 47858
What a load of bollocks, dream club my arse! What a cunt.:mad:

Is this a spoof?

I'd be amazed if anybody other than Warnock would have payed £6 million for Madine, oh how we laughed

I laughed, I ridiculed and for what it's worth, I stand by it - I still don't rate him. Even he scores a few for us, it won't change that, I laughed at expenditure in foltball; Madine is not a £6m player. If he is, I'm worth at least £1.5m and I'm all left foot, have asthma and run a bit funny.

I think Madine is a tw@t. However, he is here now, and will line up for us.

So, I hope that he helps/contributes towards our promotion hunt.

Fair enough, I'm going to go for the angle of not acknowledging his existence however. I can't bring myself to cheer him on in the same way I'd absolute back anyone else in the squad. He'll be lucky to get a clap from me if we score. For the reasons I've given above.

If I cheer at the end of the game, it's for my United, not for this clown.

Yeah, amongst other things. I'm especially more likely to buy my children season tickets after the manager says he won't sign a scumbag but then again he's just gone and signed one so in the future he's clearly best not being believed.

Out of interest how many times have you met Madine and for how long? How many conversations have you had?

We’re apparently paying £800k for the deal - most of which is his £35k a week wages.
That figure goes up if we do.

Ok, I didn’t want to say this but I know someone who has been affected by his violence. Let’s leave it that.

The thought of cheering that scumbag makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. I know many others who think and feel the same.

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone with my outbursts. I’ve tried to keep it level headed and stick to the football. I shan’t post again I’m clearly too emotional about this.

He's had a few scraps so what? Going out and having a punch up at the end of the night was all the rage in my early 20's. That and finger blasting students. Get over it pal.

Understood. sorry to hear that.

We’re apparently paying £800k for the deal - most of which is his £35k a week wages.

I know it's an if, but if we do manage to achieve promotion and Madine's played a significant role for the Blades then it's cheap at the price. It's a gamble, some might say a risk, but how many times have I seen posts suggesting that we don't speculate to accumulate?

Been saying for a season and a half, we have nobody up front that can win a ball in the air against opposition centre halves but wasn't expecting madine.

Is this a spoof?

I laughed, I ridiculed and for what it's worth, I stand by it - I still don't rate him. Even he scores a few for us, it won't change that, I laughed at expenditure in foltball; Madine is not a £6m player. If he is, I'm worth at least £1.5m and I'm all left foot, have asthma and run a bit funny.

Fair enough, I'm going to go for the angle of not acknowledging his existence however. I can't bring myself to cheer him on in the same way I'd absolute back anyone else in the squad. He'll be lucky to get a clap from me if we score. For the reasons I've given above.

If I cheer at the end of the game, it's for my United, not for this clown.

Totally agree, but obviously some Blades have had a change of mind aren't fans fickle breed :confused:

This ^^^

Every pig I know thinks Henderson is a cunt. I can't understand that at all. But... I imagine if it was an oppo player, I may feel the same.
Youll be getting a slap on wrist from admin for that language you @#$%&#@!€

It’s frightening that that’s the going rate. Shows what miracles we’ve worked just to get here.

I'm not sure if the people who are strongly against this signing for moral reasons are just really good people or misguided.

I think we should start a thread where we all post the worst thing we've ever done and see how many sensitive fuckers decide not to talk to anyone else again.

If you're a massive twat, but I can sit down and have a laugh and a pint with you then we can be mates.

If you're a massive twat but you help the Blades at the football, all is forgiven. Not that he needs our 'forgiveness' for being a cunt. He's had a few fights and called Billy fat or something. If that's seriously triggering you, have a look at yourself.

S
I'm not sure if the people who are strongly against this signing for moral reasons are just really good people or misguided.

I think we should start a thread where we all post the worst thing we've ever done and see how many sensitive fuckers decide not to talk to anyone else again.

If you're a massive twat, but I can sit down and have a laugh and a pint with you then we can be mates.

If you're a massive twat but you help the Blades at the football, all is forgiven. Not that he needs our 'forgiveness' for being a cunt. He's had a few fights and called Billy fat or something. If that's seriously triggering you, have a look at yourself.

Good idea Steve, let’s get a ‘moral compass’ thread started. I’m reminded of a quote from Gordan Strachan.

“Over the years I have played there has been wife-batterers, drink-driving incidents, infidelity, Eric Cantona jumping into the crowd and kung-fu-ing someone in the chest. The clubs stand by them.

“The supporters themselves, when these guys come back, they stand up and applaud them on the pitch. So don’t anybody start talking about morals – we don’t have any in football.”

Back
Top Bottom