Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If he’s off to any English team my guess would be Wet Spam.... former Malaga director of football who brought him through and Pellegrini.....

He's arrived at the airport. If you look closely, you can see him in the window...

333vggh.jpg

Genuinely made me spit my tea out at work..... :D

Had a quick look through his media on Twatter & looks like he's originally from Portsmouth but has been living in Sheffield (possibly a Uni student?)

I have been crying it all summer for us to have our own Forestieri. Is he a similar type player?

Is it April 1st?
No but summerts up 58. Let's explore the possibilities.....

1 Pig WUM
2 Frank Lampard ordered him on Prime but forgot he'd ordered so much recently
3 He's coming here on holiday to see oldest pro ground int world
4 His bags went t right place he got lost
5 It's true he's signing for SUFC today
6 Fax machine broken and he's an engineer
7 he's crap and we are the only ones desperate enough
8 ?

Any one is possible (well 5's a bit far fetched).

No but summerts up 58. Let's explore the possibilities.....

1 Pig WUM
2 Frank Lampard ordered him on Prime but forgot he'd ordered so much recently
3 He's coming here on holiday to see oldest pro ground int world
4 His bags went t right place he got lost
5 It's true he's signing for SUFC today
6 Fax machine broken and he's an engineer
7 he's crap and we are the only ones desperate enough
8 ?

Any one is possible (well 4's a bit far fetched).

5 & 7 would be typical Bladey McBladey style!!

Would love this to be true, but probably crossed wires. Perhaps he got confused with the SUFC and he's signing for Scunthorpe as they pay bigger wages!
should have kept it quiet and under the radar. Derby or Stoke will snap him up now

If this is true Tuffty will be bricking it news has broken out, there'll be Lampards and Pulis agents lined up at BDTBL

And if true his agent must be a tad naive not touting him around when a deal was on the table
ha ha. just posted the same mate. :D

Do we actually believe that our Sheffield United are actually going to sign a Venezuelan international from an actual Foreign team?

This would be so out of the blue!!!
Well I'll go first if it does have legs and say I'm caught with my pants down with criticism of our Jonny foreigner policy. Maybe CW has smelt the coffee many of us have been brewing and just hope he's a good players and Evens and Lunny aren't our MF at QPR

15 pages and not so much as a single pair of breasts?

Standards are slipping...
maybe because for the first time in years on deadline day we see a little chink of light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a feckin train coming it's a foreign player and possibly a mind set change. Bet Mitchell's got a tan.

If Luke Freeman is available for £4m and we sign Juanpi instead then we'd be taking a hideously unnecessary risk.

Blackburns bid for Freeman is out coady one of last year.

If he was available he'd have gone boro

Back
Top Bottom