Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Very good wind up fair play to the pig , all this Malaga accounts tweeting are just copying him then I reckon.

On a serious note there is no reason why we shouldn’t be signing a player like this . And it took us all about 10 minutes to see what he was like

Exactly who needs expensive scouts, all you need is football manager, FIFA, YouTube and google!

one big wish was a younger version of duffy ... this would fit perfectly

but would he playy for 20k/week on english 2. tier??? no midtable/relegation la liga team interested in him?

would be a dream move and thats what it will be ... just a little dream of glamour

Two years ago he was linked with Southampton and valued at £18mil. Must really have gone to sh*t to be linked with us now.

Stalked his twitter:
a) Not one Wendy tweet
b) Shitloads about Pompey
c) His accounts about as funny as testicular torsion

I’m not saying it’s real and not a wind up but it seems a bit at odds with the other stuff if it is a random prank

He follows Wednesday youth teams and lee bullen , the only reason all these Spanish accounts are tweeting it is cause he has tweeted it . As much as I’d like it to be true I doubt it

We live in hope tho

40 minute drive from Doncaster airport to Shirecliffe. we need to get 91 more pages in before then.

He's arrived at the airport. If you look closely, you can see him in the window...

333vggh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom