CONFIRMED Inter Milan at home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we really wanna push for promotion, we should. Have to admit that I don't like types like Clarke so I might be biased, but really think you need change up top.

Our defense is rocksolid, and you know what they say: Offense wins games, defense wins championships. ;)
The defence was anything but rock solid last year. Wilder is right to strengthen it.

Watched it with Italian commentary. Wife speaks Italian well. Commentator kept saying the equivalent of 'watch out', every time Fleck got the ball. They were impressed with us. We looked very good at times. The new players grafted in seamlessly. I think it might be a slow start this season but as the understanding, confidence etc grows a good to very good second part, unlike last season. All in all, proud and impressed.

Pigs losing 2-0 at Mansfield with a full strength 11 ;)

haha

Forest Fairy instigating a mass brawl. Fists flying all over :)

Expect him to be banned for X amount of games.

He tackled from behind at end of game, a load of their players didn’t like it and then one ended up throwing punches at him. He somehow manages to get off pitch by Flitcroft and subbed off quietly, definite red for him. Whilst forestieri gets a yellow.

Full time comes, forestieri walks upto butcher and punches him square in face - mass brawl boots off and they’re bench, our bench and all police and stewards end up in a mass brawl and Forestieri gets kicked and booted down tunnel and Tom Lees kicked in chest

"But it wasn’t enough and, without taking anything away from the home side, Wednesday did not look in the same class at Derby or United and could face a long, hard season on that form."

let's hope so

https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/footba...ds-in-mass-brawl-as-stags-win-again-1-9268023

Last edited:
15k !!!!

Fucking hell, I know it's difficult for us what with all the warm weather right now, but make sure you close every window and lock every door as you leave to night or you'll be robbed . Every copper in South Yorkshire will be policing at the lane tonight and the rest of the county is wide open .

Good turn out in the end 18883 with about 3 Inter fans.

Thought that was an impressive performance tonight. We pressed them very well and they didn't look comfortable with that, although it's not what they are used to playing against. To be honest I don't think that Inter moved out of 2nd gear but given the gulf between the sides, we gave a really good account of ourselves and can take a lot of confidence from it. I thought defensively we were solid, Henderson looks useful, Fleck was excellent throughout and Lundstum had a good 1st half. McGoldrick looks a good acquisition but Leon looked a bit out of sorts. We looked a lot better 2nd half when Billy and Holmes came on.

It was hardly Inter’s first choice XI but still a class above what we will come up against most weeks. I didn’t expect us to have as much of the ball as we did, but we were only really having to chase it for about 20 minutes in the 2nd half. We still miss a really pacy forward. Egan & Henderson are going to add loads this season, hugely impressed with both, we will concede less this season & Henderson probably played the most incisive pass of the night which, with a bit more awareness, we could have scored from.

Really enjoyed that.

Sat behind a row of Italians in the south stand. Good turnout and mutually friendly atmosphere all round.

Laddo in his element seeing names he recognises from playing FIFA.

Decent competitive game, two class goals.

Fleck - not of The Scotland Squad - pulling strings against seasoned internationals and wouldn't have looked out of place in blue and black.

Comedy physio running.

The lass at the start singing Nessun Dorma has some belting pipes on her.

Inter have, by all reports, been exceptional guests.

Hope the lad who went off injured is OK and they have a good season.

10/10 for everyone involved in getting that on. I imagine a lot of hard work went into it.

Really enjoyed that.

Sat behind a row of Italians in the south stand. Good turnout and mutually friendly atmosphere all round.

Laddo in his element seeing names he recognises from playing FIFA.

Decent competitive game, two class goals.

Fleck - not of The Scotland Squad - pulling strings against seasoned internationals and wouldn't have looked out of place in blue and black.

Comedy physio running.

The lass at the start singing Nessun Dorma has some belting pipes on her.

Inter have, by all reports, been exceptional guests.

Hope the lad who went off injured is OK and they have a good season.

10/10 for everyone involved in getting that on. I imagine a lot of hard work went into it.

Amen to all of that, a really enjoyable evening watching some excellent football at times. The way Inter played out of defence, despite good pressing from us, was an education

Unreal positivity. We couldn't beat inter at home. That's me done. Unless we beat Swansea.

Back
Top Bottom