CONFIRMED Inter Milan at home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Football in Milan really went down the toilet.

20 years ago people could reel the AC and Inter squads off the top of their heads. Nowadays nobody has heard of 95% of them.

Football in Milan really went down the toilet.

20 years ago people could reel the AC and Inter squads off the top of their heads. Nowadays nobody has heard of 95% of them.
I recognise atleast 7 of the starting xi as first choice players and very good ones at that, nuddy.

Reactions: Dkc
WOW! Excellent FB feed of the game. Hope the Blades' website streams half as good this year.

1-1. Lazy back and forth passing on the left before a hopeful punt forward conceded possession. They take it forward, draw Henderson, tap-in to equalise.

1-1. Lazy back and forth passing on the left before a hopeful punt forward conceded possession. They take it forward, draw Henderson, tap-in to equalise.

It was Evans that gave it away, very sloppy. Hope he puts Duffy on at HT, we need more of the ball.

Decent half that, one defensive lapse, but knocked it around nicely and looked pretty comfy

Really like what I'm seeing so far, Basham is a rock. Really like McGoldrick. We just need a fast technical striker next to him instead of Clarke. Don't think Waghorn is that type of guy. But Waghorn + fast technical striker and McGoldrick and Sharp as subs would be great.

What about Egan and magoldrick, how have we played

Mcgoldrick looks good, calm on the ball and a lovely finish even if he was just possibly offside, steady from Egan, couple of important interceptions , up until the goal the defence hadn't looked troubled, best player for me that half was lunny, looks in good nick, but I doubt most will agree!!

Back
Top Bottom