CONFIRMED Inter Milan at home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Definitely offside. Looked it at the time, looked it doubly so on the replay. Still, nice pass and good finish.

They've painted the roof (ceiling I suppose) in the South Stand, or they've given it a reyt clean, either way, that's commitment.

It's shiny now.

Hate sitting on the South Stand, can't even stand up to sing the GCB without some dinosaur having a moan in your ear

can't get my head around this new kit, looks like Derby County until the camera really focusses in close.....why cant we have stripes on the back FFS !

Really like what I'm seeing so far, Basham is a rock. Really like McGoldrick. We just need a fast technical striker next to him instead of Clarke. Don't think Waghorn is that type of guy. But Waghorn + fast technical striker and McGoldrick and Sharp as subs would be great.
Aye let's completely drop the top scoring strikeforce in the league last season from our plans.

How much segregation is there though?

The 140 Inter fans might jump from the top tier, avert all stewards and police in attendance, run 150 yards and attack a family.
do the Italians do kidney punches

Decent result that, I expect inter will now move from pot 4 to pot 1 in the champions league draw after holding their own

Aye let's completely drop the top scoring strikeforce in the league last season from our plans.
If we really wanna push for promotion, we should. Have to admit that I don't like types like Clarke so I might be biased, but really think you need change up top.

Our defense is rocksolid, and you know what they say: Offense wins games, defense wins championships. ;)

Very much enjoyed that. The lads looked fit and played some nice football. New signings fit right in

Back
Top Bottom