John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we hold onto him this summer it will be the best bit of business this summer. He dominated a world class midfield tonight and stood out as the class player on the park. He is vital to us next season.
And with Coutts to add, it could look really good... Damn, that optimism is trying to rear its head again...

We need to get promotion this season otherwise he's gone, last time I said that for a player it was Maguire. Mind you Maguire said it before me.

Was saying this to my brother. Where would we end up without him? The lad was the only one in the middle today we could give the ball to under pressure and he'd still do something positive with it.

If he was a few years younger playing at the sheer level of performance he’s playing at now we’d be fighting the worlds elite to keep him.

He’s that good.

Based on tonight's performance if any scouts were there (and I'm sure they were) we will have a battle to hold onto him.

Shame he has a bad attitude, is injury prone and has poor discipline. ;)

Bet we hold out like Ipswich are doing!

I thought he was fantastic in the first half playing in front of Evans and Lunny and driving at defenders. Much as I love Duffy, we lost something when Fleck had to play deeper. I suppose when Coutts is there, he's still got that freedom even when he's still playing behind Duffy which suggests to me that either Wilder or Fleck don't trust Lunny or Evans as much as they would Coutts, and Fleck has to hold his position more often.

Based on tonight's performance if any scouts were there (and I'm sure they were) we will have a battle to hold onto him.

Shame he has a bad attitude, is injury prone and has poor discipline. ;)

Bet we hold out like Ipswich are doing!

He can't even get in the Scotland side, nothing to see here

There was a moment in the second half where he turned without touching the ball and took their player out of the game. Class.

Back
Top Bottom