Joe Ledley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

butchaboy

Active Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
16
Location
S20
Skysports news yesterday that Cardiff turned down an offer from an un named club for Joe Ledley

Bet its us ;), and i think he is a very good left winger
 



Lets hope so!
Means nothing if we dont sign him though i guess!
 
A bid of £3 million.....

I wouldn't go any higher for him, if even that.
 
i agree Robbie, good player, but going over 3 mil is scandolous

chuck in tonge ;)
 
Funnily enough I had the same thoguht when I first saw that story on ssn, that the bidder was us.
 


According to twitter we're making a move for Joe Ledley, would be a good signing but can't see him coming here to sit on the bench behind Coutts and Fleck surely?
 
Gerimin must be worth 2 million in today's inflated market so small signing on fee with playing bonus, got to be worth it , where's roy when you need him :D
 
I'm baffled why posters continually say " But surely he won't be content to sit on the bench behind (insert name of player)"
I cannot imagine ANY signing Wilder makes from here on in will be brought in to bench warm. They will arrive to fill a position Wilder deems needs improvement.
 



Beard twat. Surely high wage demands. Good player, wouldn't be on our bench. Direct competition for Fleck. Proven, experienced. Would undoubtedly strengthen us. Ultimately I'd say unrealistic but tha never nuz.
 
Be worth paying his wages just to hear Ain't Nobody ringing out around the Lane

Would be a seriously good signing though, one that clearly shows our intent to be a strong side in the division

Can't see us pulling it off as I'd expect there are clubs with more money than us who'd be willing to take a punt.. in fact, didn't the pigs claim to be signing him earlier in the window?
 
Very good player. Still at a reasonable age. Somehow I can't see it. I think there would be more wealthy takers (probably teams expected to challenge for promotion in our division).

If United could pull that off it would add a lot of quality to our midfield.
 
If he fitness is good, and we can get him on reasonable wages, would be a good signing. However, he hasn't really played for several months.
 
He'd be an excellent addition, and would fit in seamlessly as one of the two deeper midfielders. Runs through brick walls for the cause – his recovery from a broken leg in super fast time for the Euros and be one of the stars of that Welsh side tells you everything you need to know. I'd be very surprised if we got him, as surely he'd be able to earn much more elsewhere. I doubt therefore that this is a genuine link, sadly.
 
If The Lane and the clubs facilities aren't enough to convince him, once he has a chat with CW, it'll all come good.
 
Very good player. Still at a reasonable age. Somehow I can't see it. I think there would be more wealthy takers (probably teams expected to challenge for promotion in our division).

If United could pull that off it would add a lot of quality to our midfield.

JL Sports UK ⚽️‏ @JLSportsUK Aug 6
Birmingham City, Derby, Aston Villa and West Brom all want released Crystal Palace midfielder Joe Ledley


:D

If The Lane and the clubs facilities aren't enough to convince him, once he has a chat with CW, it'll all come good.

Think Wilder will have to bite the bullet on wages all being similar (so I understand from posts on here) or we will only attract average players. We can't compete with the above list under BRP and McCabe's stewardship and that's not a dig at him, hes a blade and I respect that but he can not compete against the big wealthy owners now taking over this league imo.
 
Good player, more than established at this level.

Very unlikely.
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom