Pre-Season 17/18 Rotherham United v. Sheffield United - 21/07/17

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1-2 now.

Good goal for the Milers in off the post, goalie couldn't do anything about it.

2-0 now.

Brooks gets the ball edge of the box and does a delicate sand wedge of a pass out to the channel with Enda Stevens making a run.

A bit of a mix up between their keeper and their defender as Stevens toe pokes it home into an empty net.

toe pokes I like.

Got nothing to do with today's game but we need to spend some of this championship investment sharpish. Our squad is wafer thin as the injury to Moore may prove. What happens if Sharp gets injured ? What happens if Fleck gets injured ?

gathering.gif

Got nothing to do with today's game but we need to spend some of this championship investment sharpish. Our squad is wafer thin as the injury to Moore may prove. What happens if Sharp gets injured ? What happens if Fleck gets injured ?
Go take a Valium pal

Brentford are going to do us 10-0 I know it, I think we should sack all staff and players now before it's too late.

As one door closes another one opens ? Never understood it but it sounds about right...!

Reactions: Dkc
As at Chesterfield, quality from Brooks made the difference. Nice to win but it's clear we need to spend some of those millions on better quality.

Brentford are going to do us 10-0 I know it, I think we should sack all staff and players now before it's too late.

Too late now . Another totally inept performance and the news today that McCabes rebuilding the Don Valley Stadium and putting us in there means it's all over . Tuna sarnies anyone ........ ?

I reckon that if you got a BMW for Xmas you'd moan cos it isn't a merc

As at Chesterfield, quality from Brooks made the difference. Nice to win but it's clear we need to spend some of those millions on better quality.
?

I believe we were 1-0 up.and controlling the game before Brooks has even laced his boots

You need to check your facts. It was 0-0 when Brooks came on and he played a key part in both goals. Before he came on it was an even game.
Sorry you're right about the timing.

It only took the boy wonder 3 minutes to turn our shower into a football team

No programme tonight, just a teamsheet. Money trouble at Toy Towers?

Someone had you on, then again, I've not actually looked at it yet... Perhaps I was sold a dud.

Back
Top Bottom