Why has MK Dons game been postponed?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Personally, what's the most annoying about this is that Tokyo Blade based his travel plans for his annual trip back to Blighty based on September having the most available games to watch, including Swindon away, so having booked hotels (non refundable - best price: I like a bargain!) I purchased both MK Dons and Rochdale tickets on Monday (they arrived today!) for us both.
So a night in Sheffield on the 5th with no footie the following day!
Well pissed off :mad::mad::mad:

I feel your pain mate, you still going to the Swindon game? I was going to that but have a mates wedding im going to instead so will miss it too :eek:(

Will be at the Yeovil away game next yr and the Bristol City away game, but theyre ages away!
Couldnt go to Cov either as had a gig (i live in the southwest).

After Strachan was at our cup game last week it may be us with the international call ups and not Mk.

What!
With the showing of Murph, Scougs, McNuts, & Flynn so far this season I'll bet he's put that on the back burner for quite a while :eek:

What makes this even more frustrating is that MK Dons have postponed this on the basis that players will be called up for international duty however as of yet the players haven't been formally called up yet according to site therefore how can they do this? Surely the international call ups have to be confirmed in order to cancel otherwise everyone would be cancelling everytime they have a tough set of fixtures or key players injured.

I feel your pain mate, you still going to the Swindon game? I was going to that but have a mates wedding im going to instead so will miss it too :eek:(

Will be at the Yeovil away game next yr and the Bristol City away game, but theyre ages away!
Couldnt go to Cov either as had a gig (i live in the southwest).

The plan was to do MK Dons (Tokyo Blade arrives into the UK the day before), Rochdale, Swindon and Gillingham (Colchester too far away) as September is the only month with 3 home games. But with Swindon tickets being in short supply, that's possibly a no go and losing the MK Dons game, especially having booked hotel rooms, our plans have been scuppered somewhat!
It's also annoying that the tickets arrived just yesterday for the MK Dons game :mad:

The plan was to do MK Dons (Tokyo Blade arrives into the UK the day before), Rochdale, Swindon and Gillingham (Colchester too far away) as September is the only month with 3 home games. But with Swindon tickets being in short supply, that's possibly a no go and losing the MK Dons game, especially having booked hotel rooms, our plans have been scuppered somewhat!
It's also annoying that the tickets arrived just yesterday for the MK Dons game :mad:

That is annoying.

hopefully the Rochdale and Gills game will be crackers to make up for it.

What makes this even more frustrating is that MK Dons have postponed this on the basis that players will be called up for international duty however as of yet the players haven't been formally called up yet according to site therefore how can they do this? Surely the international call ups have to be confirmed in order to cancel otherwise everyone would be cancelling everytime they have a tough set of fixtures or key players injured.
Look at post 26 Chezzy_Blade;)

Ah just seen it bud. Bloody annoying isn't it!
Yes it is annoying and it was a good point you made in your initial post about them been able to pospone when ever they see fit to,especially the examples you use.

Give us a shout if you do decide on Swindon... out of sympathy, we have a couple of loyalty point numbers you could use for tickets.
Thanks for the offer Linz. I'll check with Tokyo and check his revised travel plans!

So who have they had called up which makes postponing our game so vital????

Ben Reeves and Will Grigg called up by Northern Ireland and Dele Alli for England U19's!!!!

On reflection, it could be a good thing that this game is off. MKD are playing very well - third in table, beat Crawley yesterday & just whupped Man. U. Better to play them later when they may have slumped.

On reflection, it could be a good thing that this game is off. MKD are playing very well - third in table, beat Crawley yesterday & just whupped Man. U. Better to play them later when they may have slumped.

Good strategic thinking. That's why we're both into graphs. :)

Back
Top Bottom