A question that has to be asked. But what the answer is, is anybody s guess

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think finding a buyer might not be that difficult but for two things;

1) the current owner being greedy and asking for an unrealistic price for a team destined for the Championship with little to no cash, and the majority of it's playing assets leaving

2) he wants to retain part ownership on sale. Feck right off. If I buy a car from you I'm not agreeing for you to drive it every Friday. It's my car now not yours. Jog on now. That just smells of, I don't know what I'm doing, but if somebody else does then I want a piece of the pie.

Every other club seems to manage to find a buyer. We can't because we are owned by a clueless moron who doesn't know how to run a football club.

I'm amazed at our fans really, as fans of other clubs would've been chanting anti-owner songs during matches if they were in our position. Our fans are sadly sending the message that we are fine with what's happend this season. The last home game of the season should have anti-owner banners in the stands and non-stop chants against the owner.

This isn't your shit old car, it's the club we love and want to survive for us and future generations.
Calm down maggot, we’ve got a zombie ownership with a net worth less than a lot of league one owners, but you’re content to settle for someone dragging us down for years on end.

How many years more should we keep waiting around and bootlicking this imposter before it’s fair for fans to say they’ve had enough of him then?

Calm down maggot, we’ve got a zombie ownership with a net worth less than a lot of league one owners, but you’re content to settle for someone dragging us down for years on end.

How many years more should we keep waiting around and bootlicking this imposter before it’s fair for fans to say they’ve had enough of him then?
Everyone’s had enough, but it’s not as simple as wanting him gone. We need a buyer who isn’t on the FBI most wanted list as a starting point.

Everyone’s had enough, but it’s not as simple as wanting him gone. We need a buyer who isn’t on the FBI most wanted list as a starting point.
We all have a voice and I don’t think everyone does want him gone unfortunately.

I honestly think a fair chunk of our fanbase see this club as what it’s been over the last year, and that an owner with a smaller net worth than a good number of league one owners is all this club deserves.

Not to mention, way too many of our fans cut the owner and the people running the club a lot more slack than they deserve simply based on the circus on the other side of the city. Rather than seeing both clubs for what they are, utterly shit and an embarrassment to two of the most loyal and long suffering fan bases in the country.

I know a lot of fans don’t want it, but this club needs a consortium of top businessmen to run it as a business.
All successful clubs make money because they are well run, money making businesses. I understand why fans don’t want this, but clinging to the idea of one rich owner will not guarantee success.
The well off successful clubs are backed by people who make money out of it.

You don’t want to be run by the Glazier family, by the Chelsea owners, because they are devious, rich bastards who insist on financial success at all costs. Is that what you want?

Accept it being run as a business, or forget the EPL. Surely no one wants another season as paupers, propping up the EPL with no football or financial security.

You don’t want to be run by the Glazier family, by the Chelsea owners, because they are devious, rich bastards who insist on financial success at all costs. Is that what you want?
Both of these clubs run at a loss, how is that ‘financial success’?!

I'm not bootlicking.
You're running round like an annoyed teenager demanding he sells at any price. That could spell the immediate end of the club.
So calm.down and let the adults sort it out.

Both of these clubs run at a loss, how is that ‘financial success’?!
Man Utd depend on euro competition to drive profits. Glaziers take an annual income from that. The fact MU are now out of Europe is.very amusing.
Chelsea are busy selling assets to themselves, In order to avoid fouling regs, and a points deduction..
Like I said: You don’t want that.
Making money legally from the business is not a bad thing. Some clubs abuse it,and give others a bad name.

I'm not bootlicking.
You're running round like an annoyed teenager demanding he sells at any price. That could spell the immediate end of the club.
So calm.down and let the adults sort it out.
I said for him to lower his price, not to sell at any price.

I’ll accept Im letting my frustration get the best of me, this season has ground me down with regards this club

I said for him to lower his price, not to sell at any price.

I’ll accept Im letting my frustration get the best of me, this season has ground me down with regards this club
And I accept I was too mean. Let's have a hug, it'll all be ok next season, you'll see.

You have to ask why anyone would invest in Sheffield a city that has been on a spiral of decline since the pits and steelworks closed down. Other cities re invent themselves we on the other hand keep voting Labour because change scares us. Same with SUFC, stuck in the past.

most billionaires are billionaires as they are not that gullible as to pour money into what is in actuality a money pit
if your aim is to expand your wealth financing a football club is not a risk worth a second glance
the best hope is to get a fan like Wigan got Whelan or blackburn had Walker
Even Whelan and Walker would look like imposters these days.

all ill say is we could end up with a chansiri type, paying 700+ on a season ticket which will more than likely be in league one.

I wonder if the Prince will turn up at the last home match to apologise for his incompetence , in the same way he came out of the blue for the promotion match last season ?

Back
Top Bottom