Wallace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't dispute any of that. And I'm quite excited about him. I'm just making the point that it's all promise.

Give me a rough arse midfielder who's fit to take the field, over a prospect who's never on it, any day.

:)

UTB

Lets hope the new bloke from Derby is fit and raring to go , and has got over his injury problems . Interesting times and never a dull moment this week and its only Monday.

UTB

First time I saw Wallace I was really impressed and excited about what he could bring to the Lane, but I don't think it's going to work out for him at the Lane. I think this lad is heading for early retirement which would be a tragedy both for him and us. By the time he is "fit" again after this latest setback the season will be nearly at an end. Too much of a gamble now for me, and should be released in the summer.

Would definitely like to give him the summer to see if he can get sorted. Would probably write this year off and try to get a good, slightly early, pre season into him.

Personally, if he is as good as we and Nigel think, I would hate to see him offloaded prematurely. If he is a potential star, we should keep the faith, if he is an also ran, that would be a different story. We have enough players to give him time.

Would definitely like to give him the summer to see if he can get sorted. Would probably write this year off and try to get a good, slightly early, pre season into him.

Personally, if he is as good as we and Nigel think, I would hate to see him offloaded prematurely. If he is a potential star, we should keep the faith, if he is an also ran, that would be a different story. We have enough players to give him time.

I'd give him next season if he is that good. I'm guessing he isn't costing a packet in anything other than his treatments. Sounds like he has a series of more minor injuries right now. Might just be unlucky right now rather than a serial crock.

Body works all or nothing, there is a problem, compensatory injuries.

Its correct, heres another one, most, 95% of injuries happen because of the eyes.

Judging someone all depends on your perspective.

husband-wife-and-donkey.jpg

Go on then, it may as well be me. I was hoping some else would do the deed, but what have eyes got to do with a hamstring? now in case, to every one else this is the first thing taught at primary school, and i am the only one in the dark, i apologise up front

You have a dominant eye, peripheral, because of it you have a preferred side, either left or right.Which governs your bio mechanics, and causes the bodies muscular ability over time to alter. One side is your preferred side while the other side is there to stabalise the action of the preferred side, alters Gait and plant of foot. So over time this affects the hips centre of gravity, then all hell breaks loose because of the thing the bodies there to move, the Head. Its all Newtons fault.

From what I understand the injuries he has suffered this season are not related to the bad one he had at Tranmere. It's bad luck for the lad and for us, I just wish him well and hope he can get through this and really perform for us, the few minutes I saw of him at Crewe made me sit up and think we might have a real player.

Which bad one he had at Tranmere? He's been injured for at least 50 per cent of his career.

I hate it when we sign players with bad injury records. I'm worried about Coutts for the same reason.

You have a dominant eye, peripheral, because of it you have a preferred side, either left or right.Which governs your bio mechanics, and causes the bodies muscular ability over time to alter. One side is your preferred side while the other side is there to stabalise the action of the preferred side, alters Gait and plant of foot. So over time this affects the hips centre of gravity, then all hell breaks loose because of the thing the bodies there to move, the Head. Its all Newtons fault.

And there was I thinking it was cus I'm getting older.

Which bad one he had at Tranmere? He's been injured for at least 50 per cent of his career.

I hate it when we sign players with bad injury records. I'm worried about Coutts for the same reason.

I may be wrong, but I dont think Coutts has a bad injury record, just one bad injury whereas J Wallace appears to be made out of glass.....

I may be wrong, but I dont think Coutts has a bad injury record, just one bad injury whereas J Wallace appears to be made out of glass.....

Yes, but one bad injury can cause a player to lose their edge.

Back
Top Bottom