steps at shirecliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've never ever worried about a fully grown able bodied person aged between 3 and about 70 going down steps, let alone superfit athletic sports people. I've got a lot more in my life to worry about.

To finish my trilogy we have the obvious.

Is it just me that cringes everytime there are videos clips showing players going down the steps at shirecliffe to get onto the training pitch? seems very high risk to me, clip on Instagram seems to show Osula tripping down them and laughing but can't help watching it in horror in case we start losing players.
Used to like watching the football mums leaving up them...Screenshot_20200902-181624_Chrome.jpg

A likely story!
You can joke but on top of the surprise considering where it was and being about 3.30 on a summer afternoon, the two lads were proper gangsta.

My face and reaction must have made them realise they'd got the wrong bloke.

This is without a doubt the most dramatic thread I've ever seen.
It’s the most blade of blade threads I’ve ever seen but I also get the OP’s point ! We’re the type of club that could pull of the signing of Erling Haaland Monday and the same day just after putting pen to paper he’d fall down the steps going out for the photo shoot and never play again !

Bramall Lane has steps in the tunnel as the players enter/leave the pitch. Is that okay or should we build a new stadium ASAP?

Is it just me that cringes everytime there are videos clips showing players going down the steps at shirecliffe to get onto the training pitch? seems very high risk to me, clip on Instagram seems to show Osula tripping down them and laughing but can't help watching it in horror in case we start losing players.
With our injury luck I’m amazed nobody has done their ACL having breakfast….

Oh you teasing bastard! I had an involuntary release of a splash of gentleman's relish. I used to love Claire, although apparently she's a bit of a munter now. I was just digging out my pink hotpants and bag of glitter when I read the rest of your post and realised they hadn't reformed after all 😢
Well I still would so if ever they play at Shirecliffe I’m getting tickets…..

Well there’s one thing to be sure , we don’t have to worry about the steps at Wembley to pick up a trophy 🏆 😂

I agree 100% with you mate 👍

Those steps are a snipers nightmare.

All players new players are advised to buy a bungalow in the area and when staying in hotels they are advised to take the lift to all floors.

Do the drug dealers still hang around near the Academy entrance?

Good few years ago I parked up there as normal to pick my son up from the school 'walking bus' which used to pick up and drop off kids to give parents more time in the morning and afternoon for work.

I turned up slightly early one afternoon to get a knock on the window asking to do the 'swap' 🤔

Don't know but if I was a drug dealer I'd definitely be targeting millionaires in their 20's.

How Chelsea trained in the 1960s and 1970s

chelsea training.jpg

Back
Top Bottom