Sheffield United News

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

And the new itk contender definitely doesn’t go to…

It wouldn't suprise me if Maguire's gone back to being a pig based on the embarrassing dive the other night.

Scoring against us? Fair enough, it's part of his job. Diving? Prick.

Glad this thread is getting the ridicule it deserves.

For the record Luke Faxon is a good kid from a really decent family who has grown up in Sheffield all his life and has the joy of getting a deal with a professional football club in his home town. Fuck off with your nasty, negative and pointless shit stirring. He's not a “massive Wednesday fan” and nor is his family - not that it matters one fuck. He’s a humble and respectful young man at the very start of his career. He’s been in the United set up for years. We should be proud of the kid, give him our patience and our support and see where his talent can take him.

What a fucking knobhead of a post
Take no notice of them, Luke. What do they know. Don't let it spoil your enjoyment of the West Brom game on Saturday. :)

Thought I read somewhere that whilst his old man was a Wendy, Harry's Mum was a Blade.

Could be wrong, not that it matters really. Its what a player does whilst wearing our shirt that I'm bothered about.
No. Trust me. They all pigs lol. But what’s it matter. 😂

Back
Top Bottom